Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I have seen a projection of 52.00 in Dec 2020 for Tron.
    This is what makes me want TRX

XRP has a limit that is less, I believe ... But still dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      I used coinagy but haven't linked any accounts yet. I just use it for technical analysis.
      Gotcha. If you don't link an exchange are you able to manually enter your coins or import them from a csv or Excel file?

I am playing around on Coinigy but can't figure out how to enter my coins.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Now it says 47.53.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          Gotcha. If you don't link an exchange are you able to manually enter your coins or import them from a csv or Excel file?

I am playing around on Coinigy but can't figure out how to enter my coins.

Thanks for the help.
          I haven't taken it that far yet. For now I use it to make sure I'm not buying in at the wrong time.

Comment

Justin is making more announcements about announcements coming up:

"The integration #TRON #TRX $TRX of Peiwo application is almost done. We will have a detailed roadmap and countdown within this week."

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I have seen a projection of 52.00 in Dec 2020 for Tron.
              I just dont see how thats possible, weve been as high at .2-.30 and someone is projecting $52? If it does then I will be on my way to retirement at 33!

Comment

Just did a quick google and the one I saw, as far as Tron predictions was $2 in 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by jkg2003 View Post
                  Just did a quick google and the one I saw, as far as Tron predictions was $2 in 2023.

That would be a sick return for all the people who got in at .05!!!

I just got me some Zcoin! With all of the rumors of banning coming out of Asia (China and S. Korea) I like my chances with Zcoin. It's pricey but not when you look at their technology, number of outstanding shares, and market cap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlTlJsnmq8U

Comment

I'm just not in the mood to argue.
                    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-18-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                      That would be a sick return for all the people who got in at .05!!!

I just got me some Zcoin! With all of the rumors of banning coming out of Asia (China and S. Korea) I like my chances with Zcoin. It's pricey but not when you look at their technology, number of outstanding shares, and market cap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlTlJsnmq8U
                      What's sick is that it might take 5 years to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Trons being a little bit of a ***** trying to get over that 10/11 hump...
                        it was at .00000382 less than 36 hours ago. topped out at 147% gain in a day.

needs to consolidate a bit here in the 7's before the next wave up. usually get 3 good waves, with the third being the steepest. hopefully, it taggs 12 before consolidating back down again.

trying to double down again in the low 7s but it just doesn't seem to want to drop for me

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post

needs to consolidate a bit here in the 7's before the next wave up. usually get 3 good waves, with the third being the steepest. hopefully, it taggs 12 before consolidating back down again.

trying to double down again in the low 7s but it just doesn't seem to want to drop for me
                          I hate it when these darn cryptos won't drop to my limit orders. lol

Got a little bit of fiat I'm wanting to convert to crypto. Can't decide to go with a new coin or beef up my existing positions. When's the next "full" moon?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                            The myopic fervor of a can’t lose scenario, that I have been following on this thread for 90 pages, is dangerous for dumb money.
                            Im honestly not sure how you could get that from following this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              I wouldn’t say something if I didn’t care. Something that has no reason to go up, doesn’t need a reason to go down.
                              This is your opinion but I would disagree....this is just like the .com era, plenty of those companies had sound strategies, survived the bust and are huge now. Most bit the dust when the bubble burst. I expect the same thing to happen here. Some of these companies are going to be the next, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, etc. If we can get in early on even one of them, we will make unimaginable returns. I knew a lot of nobodies that made themselves mult-millionaires on Dell stock alone. They never had to worry about working another day in their life as long as they were prudent with their money.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post

I'm still ****** that the delay of my GDAX transfer to Binance allowed time for the price of TRX to inflate like it did so I bought in at a price I didn't want to. I know I should've wait, but hindsight's 20/20. If I hadn't of got in when I did it would have kept climbing because that's my luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X