No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m 2K in the green. Was about 5K in the green last week I guess. I’m an idiot. I should have taken profits. Going to go smash my nuts with a hammer now so I don’t forget what to do next time. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      Nice! I was up 7k a couple of days ago but as if right now I'm about 2.5k in the green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Truth be told, i was up over 20k profit when xrp hit 3.60's. Wife convinced me to hold b/c she was looking for $5-10 range. Sold in the lower $2 range. My biggest mistake was having multiple accounts open (livecoin, gatehub, binance, cb). Lost a lot moving all to binance. Still have xrp in gatehub i cant move out. Learned btc is expensive and slow compared to ltc & eth. Been watching eth in my cb account grow a little each day. Going to ride it a little longer before i totally cash out. Xvg and ada burned me early. Been a good learning experience though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty sure the prices we are seeing now are because CMC excluded the Korean exchanges and caused fools to panic sell. And at a loss. Crazy. Surely the Korean exchanges will be added back? And these prices will adjust. So if you got funds I’d buy like a mad man right now as you’d be getting a hell of a discount!

Skinny

Comment

Man I didn’t know I was keeping company with a bunch of highrollers.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Pretty sure the prices we are seeing now are because CMC excluded the Korean exchanges and caused fools to panic sell. And at a loss. Crazy. Surely the Korean exchanges will be added back? And these prices will adjust. So if you got funds I’d buy like a mad man right now as you’d be getting a hell of a discount!

Skinny
            True. It's been nice not waking up to alerts, set on the coinmarketcap app, in the middle of the night though. Seems i've been sleeping better the last few nights though [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Started with $500 now I'm up around $4k.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Man I didn’t know I was keeping company with a bunch of highrollers.
                Beer money

Comment

I’m currently up 276%. However, I have taken a beating the last week in xrp and verge

Comment

I’m currently up 276%. However, I have taken a beating the last week in xrp and verge

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                      Started with $500 now I'm up around $4k.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                      Nice!
                      I am currently sitting right at 100% total account gain in 2 weeks of trading, all in with tron, so if it moves up 100% from here I'll be up 300% which I anticipate Will happen in the next few weeks, or sooner.

Comment

Ripple is crashing. Tron is going down again!

Comment

around 1500%

Comment

I’m bleeding bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yall need to quit looking at usd value and only look at SAT prices. ie if you buy at .0005 and its $2 and sell at .0004 and its $4 you sold at a loss.

right now btc is dipping hard but alt coins sats are even or up (still showing lower usd)

Comment

edit- double post

Comment

Working...
                                X