Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Are you feeling the CDT love brother???
    Yes Sir....Didn't get in as quick as I wanted but I think I'm in at about .185

Comment

I am in coinbase hell... yet again. This time they delayed my transfer for 3 days... smh

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
        I am in coinbase hell... yet again. This time they delayed my transfer for 3 days... smh
        My money is missing as well with Coinbase. THey havent answered my ticket and I have been on hold for a total of 3 hours trying to get phone service. My money is stuck somewhere digitally between coinbase and Gdax

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          My money is missing as well with Coinbase. THey havent answered my ticket and I have been on hold for a total of 3 hours trying to get phone service. My money is stuck somewhere digitally between coinbase and Gdax
          Their site says that they are having issues. I guess its a good thing that people are still coming to crypto in droves... but it still crazy frustrating.

They sent me an email of everything so at least I have a paper trail but this sucks. Messing around with them has cost me tons of money. I missed out on ripple at 23 cents and now I'm going to be all kinds of late to the stellar party and I'm sure I won't get any under 1 dollar.

Comment

You ever get the feeling that your account will be lost after one of these binance crashes?

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Man if Binance and/or Bittrex would enable direct purchasing they could probably kill Coinbase and GDAX.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Man if Binance and/or Bittrex would enable direct purchasing they could probably kill Coinbase and GDAX.
                I agree

Comment

I've gotten to where I keep a some ETH or LTC on these exchanges so that I don't have to wait on GDAX/CB.

Too many opportunities come up out of the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                    Annnnnd Binance down again
                    Binance App not working here either

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                      Binance App not working here either
                      Mine was working fine till I had to do their update, now it’s as dead as a doornail.

Comment

Eth @ $994

Comment

Binance is back up now and TRX still pumping

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                            Binance is back up now and TRX still pumping
                            #8 on Coin Market Cap...Sum BEECH!!!

Comment

not working for me. can't get past the login screen

Comment

Anyone have thoughts about Stellar/XLM? It's had a nice rise and is taking a dip now.

Comment

Working...
                                X