Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    Ya sucks I sold mine two nights ago [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sold mine this morning for XRP

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      ... plenty of room at the HODL California....
      Amen brotha! Got a full Nelson HODL on all my ETH.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        sold mine this morning for XRP
        Should sell the ripple and buy something that has less coins in circulation. Hard for it to go to the moon when there is 100 billion of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
          Tip of the Day

Intense Coin ticker = ITNS

It's only on 1 exchange now because it's new. Stocks.exchange.

It's a coin that will allow for a true anonymous decentralized VPN network over it's block chain. It was only 30 satoshis last week, and hit 190 satoshis today, this coin is still very cheap. If the VPN works out, this thing will get huge in China, as the great firewall can't block the network.

They have a website , and a white paper. I suggest you read up on it if you want to invest.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
          Anybody take the above advice? It's up over 200% since this post with a ton of meat left on the bone. It will be $1 by the end of the year if they hit their technology development goals. I do believe Tron and ITNS will be the gems of 2018 as they have great ideas that can actually use blockchain to make some money.

Comment

Anybody take the above advice? It's up over 200% since this post with a ton of meat left on the bone. It will be $1 by the end of the year if they hit their technology development goals. I do believe Tron and ITNS will be the gems of 2018 as they have great ideas that can actually use blockchain to make some money.
            No I didn't, good deal for those who did get in. I wish I had 10k to spread aroyhnd right now, would be a nice way to make some funds for my future ranch.

Comment

I did at the time but didn’t stay in. That exchange had such low volume I thought I was going to get stuck in it if it crashed. Let’s just say I didn’t make 200%

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                I picked up a little over 50k POP today, its currently sub-penny with a similar structure to some of the current big name runners that went +.20 no idea about the tech behind it but its less than 3 days on cryptopia and starting to inch up. might be worth looking into as a wild card.

if you need account click https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register...er=wealthyking to sign up i'll get bonus lol
                Posting back up for anyone who is looking for a low priced offering with growing potential in the coming months.

Will be added to another exchange in coming weeks which should help bring more buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                  Posting back up for anyone who is looking for a low priced offering with growing potential in the coming months.

Will be added to another exchange in coming weeks which should help bring more buyers.

Cryptopia isn’t allowing new accounts at the moment.

Skinny

Comment

I finally got all my tron moved onto my hardware wallet and I'm ready to hodl as long as it will take to pay for my new ranch

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                      I finally got all my tron moved onto my hardware wallet and I'm ready to hodl as long as it will take to pay for my new ranch

Is Tron an ERC-20 coin? What wallet did you put it on?

Comment

Yes it is. I used a ledger nano s with myetherwallet

Comment

For those of you having trouble with Binance and Bittrex a lot of people are moving over to Kucoin. I really like their interface over Cryptopia. Below is a link to their page.

KuCoin is a secure cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and 700+ altcoins. The leader in driving Web 3.0 adoption.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            Is Tron an ERC-20 coin? What wallet did you put it on?
                            Is that just so someone can't steal the coins that you have bought? You are removing them from the exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                              Is that just so someone can't steal the coins that you have bought? You are removing them from the exchange?
                              Yes that is correct, I'm taking them off the exchange and storing them for safe keeping.

Comment

Did Tron wind up doing their coin burn?

I guess I could google it, but it's more fun discussing it here.
                                Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-09-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X