Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
    I dont know if this has been posted because I’ve been AWOL for a few days on here, but I discovered Blockfolio as an app to track my gains and keep track of my portfolio. It’s excellent so far, I have it on iPhone.

As to the question about Ripple, I think $10 is the floor. I dont know what the ceiling is but it’s way higher than that. I don’t see how $10 is gonna be the top out when this just took off and we are already, in theory, at 33% of the top out value of the coin? Doesn’t make sense to me.

Also, is Bittrex gonna go teets up? That’s where I have 217 shares of XRP that I bought in at .72 cents. Do I need to move them over to Binance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I FINALLY got my Bittrex authorization yesterday. I got set up on Binance same-day though, so I'm not even worried about Bittrex at this point.

I'm taking my daughter deer hunting for the first time ever this afternoon. Sure am glad I got the Binance app. downloaded.

Comment

I dont know if this has been posted because I’ve been AWOL for a few days on here, but I discovered Blockfolio as an app to track my gains and keep track of my portfolio. It’s excellent so far, I have it on iPhone.

As to the question about Ripple, I think $10 is the floor. I dont know what the ceiling is but it’s way higher than that. I don’t see how $10 is gonna be the top out when this just took off and we are already, in theory, at 33% of the top out value of the coin? Doesn’t make sense to me.

Also, is Bittrex gonna go teets up? That’s where I have 217 shares of XRP that I bought in at .72 cents. Do I need to move them over to Binance?

I have mine in at Bittrex as well ...

Comment

I'm in at .71 for 750... mine are on the nano.. i have BTC on bittrex, as well as some LTC and ETH.. what you reading about bittrex?

Comment

I purchased a few thousabd xrp at .51 and the ride up has been fun. However, although its nice to make $7500 in a few weeks, I am secretly holding out for it to hit $1000 or so so I can retire. I know the coin isnt designed to be that high, a man can fantasize. i have it locked up on a wallet in my safe and off of binance.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            I'm in at .71 for 750... mine are on the nano.. i have BTC on bittrex, as well as some LTC and ETH.. what you reading about bittrex?
            497 at .47 for me ...

If it goes up a couple more dollars I may have to do this nano thing I've seen you post about.

I'm not confident I could complete it though, lol.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

I am seeing some speculating on YouTube that Bittrex might get left behind as an exchange because it’s not user friendly and doesn’t offer kick backs like Binance and the newer exchange competing with it, Kucoin. Just speculation but it makes sense from a business model standpoint. Adapt and evolve or get left behind.

Comment

LTC isn’t doing so good, should we still hang on to it?

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                  LTC isn’t doing so good, should we still hang on to it?
                  I drop all of mine this morning.

Comment

Im sure glad I hung onto my ICX! Its soaring.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                      I drop all of mine this morning.
                      I bet it winds up being viewed as a good entry coin by folks trying to get started due to its price compared to BTC and ETH and takes back off when they start buying. Definitely no need to sit on it now when others are doing so well though.

Comment

here comes 3$ ripple... i feel STUPID. i sold 100 coins when it hit .00018500.

Comment

Pressure is building - TRON is about to pop

Comment

where are you getting your prices from? If you enter XRP in google it show about $3.21

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                              here comes 3$ ripple... i feel STUPID. i sold 100 coins when it hit .00018500.
                              Yeah but did you make money...you never lose if you sell for a profit. You can always jump back in.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                                where are you getting your prices from? If you enter XRP in google it show about $3.21
                                inside of bittrex

Comment

Working...
                                X