Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
    Pretty sure Asian markets are closed until 6 pm Sunday...Atleast the FOREX part of it is....
    Crypto markets operate on same schedule as forex?
    I didn't think they did
    Thought cryptos were 24/7/365.5

Comment

Ripple is warming back up

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        So the Tron news was a dud?
        I watched it. It was hard to watch for me. Just came off as amateurish. But I'm not selling. I still like it. Let's see who these partners are next week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          I watched it. It was hard to watch for me. Just came off as amateurish. But I'm not selling. I still like it. Let's see who these partners are next week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          This is where VC comes in and "make things right".
          They will bring in a marketing/IR team and replace the "dweebs" with some "eye candy" and have them on CNBC The Street pumping the coin to talking heads.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            Crypto markets operate on same schedule as forex?
            I didn't think they did
            Thought cryptos were 24/7/365.5
            I guess they are 24/7/365 lol....Never paid attention over the weekend since I thought it was like the markets and forex.....

Comment

The big three are flexing right now...some of my alts are starting to gain again. *** is going on!!!

Comment

So the Tron news was a dud?
                Wasn't so much a dud as it wasn't what people were expecting based on the tweets. He did say that the nasdaq companies will be posting the news about partnerships before he says anything about it publicly.

I took the opportunity to add a few more shares sub 10s this morning.

I think once the updates start rolling in TRON will move right back up. I'm expecting 1.00 or higher prices this year.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                  Wasn't so much a dud as it wasn't what people were expecting based on the tweets. He did say that the nasdaq companies will be posting the news about partnerships before he says anything about it publicly.

I took the opportunity to add a few more shares sub 10s this morning.

I think once the updates start rolling in TRON will move right back up. I'm expecting 1.00 or higher prices this year.
                  Yeh I wanted those dub 0.10 coins but have mine locked up in xrp because of that dip.

This is all purely fun and games for me
                  I'm trying to turn this crypto dust I've had bestowed upon my acct into one full BTC.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                    Wasn't so much a dud as it wasn't what people were expecting based on the tweets.
                    I know skinny doesn't want to hear it but
                    Remember that this is how the real market works
                    When a company announces their profits were only 13 cents per share but the street had them pegged at 14 cents then the stock will plummet

I want a 10x out of TRX

Comment

I already know that. Lol. I may be new to crypto, but I do have some experience.

One thing I can say is that I’ve never had all my stocks show 300% gains. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Buy the rumor. Sell the news.

Skinny

Comment

Or HODL!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            Buy the rumor. Sell the news.

Skinny
                            Sounds like you and I listen to a similar guy on Youtube.

"Buy the hype, sell the news."

Seems like the hype for Tron is going.

Comment

Seems like the hype for Tron is going.
                              I'm in on TRX!!!
                              XRP too but I believe I have more upside with tron.

Wait until they both get to coinbase or are usdtrx or usdxrp

Comment

Well it seems to make sense with the way some of these alts have been hyped up and then dumped. I might need to take that advice in the future. Lol. I’m real happy with my gains so far. Looking forward to what this year has in store for this market.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X