Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
    I cannot find out how to sell my LTC on Binance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just click on the LTC then hit sell it will only buy BTC. Then you can buy other stuff with BTC

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
      Yes, credit card purchase.
      Your purchase should have shown up right away. Does it show a "Pending" purchase when you go to the accounts area?

Comment

Yes, credit card purchase.
        One of the first purchases I did with BTC using a credit card took nearly a week to show up in my balance - just said pending.

Comment

Just go to the LTC/BTC chart and put in a sell order. Looking at it now.

I've been using ETH but may try LTC to see if it's any cheaper, faster or easier.

Comment

Click on ltc/eth....Sell and it will be converted to eth then you can buy the eth pairs...

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
              Jumped in with a little XVG @0.17
              Any reason you purchased XVG on an ATH? What do you like about it?

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                IDK my BFF Jill....

Comment

hey buddy! nice to see you trading some of these cryptos. they are causing a huge money shift from the stock market over to these as those with under 25k can trade all day long without the fed stepping in to restrict them. i can make $15, 10 times in a day on swing trades in the cryptos and nobody but me cares

what else are you in?
                  hey bud. i took $$$ out of my stock portfolio to start crypto trading. lol. i've been day trading mostly. just trying to ride the hot coins. i've had several coins. verge, tron, cardano, stellar, komodo, btc ltc, reddcoin, etc... i've quadrupled my original investment so i'm just riding the train.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    Your purchase should have shown up right away. Does it show a "Pending" purchase when you go to the accounts area?
                    I called my credit card company and they declined the charge due to "fraudulent activity".....LOL. It was $250. I think this may be a sign or I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      Just go to the LTC/BTC chart and put in a sell order. Looking at it now.

I've been using ETH but may try LTC to see if it's any cheaper, faster or easier.

Got it !! Thx !!
                      Anyone got any hot ones happening?

Comment

I called my credit card company and they declined the charge due to "fraudulent activity".....LOL. It was $250. I think this may be a sign or I will try again tomorrow.
                        My credit card did the same thing...I was able to do the online chat and they let it go through....

Comment

Got it !! Thx !!
                          Anyone got any hot ones happening?

REQ and CND are pumping for me today.

Pretty low entry price and have grown quite a bit the past few days.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                            hey bud. i took $$$ out of my stock portfolio to start crypto trading. lol. i've been day trading mostly. just trying to ride the hot coins. i've had several coins. verge, tron, cardano, stellar, komodo, btc ltc, reddcoin, etc... i've quadrupled my original investment so i'm just riding the train.
                            awesome! i bought the dip on ltc a week or so ago, up 90% or so...just moved it to binance yesterday to trade some of the smaller coins.

stxhunter
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by topshot View Post
                            Jumped in with a little XVG @0.17
                            Momentum, volume and chart all show me that its moving back up. won't be holding it long, already have limit order set to sell 1/2 of it. i think it moves up to .000018 from .0000145 current price on the btc exchange in the next 24 hours.
                            Last edited by topshot; 12-30-2017, 11:24 PM. Reason: missed decimal by one place

Comment

Verge is pumping!

Skinny

Comment

Momentum, volume and chart all show me that its moving back up. won't be holding it long, already have limit order set to sell 1/2 of it. i think it moves up to .000018 from .0000145 current price on the btc exchange in the next 24 hours.
                                verge hitting .00001785 already @ 0.22 cents, could this be the next fidget spinner? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X