Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
    I'm not sure if I should buy more tron now or wait...I should've bought all I could afford back at 2.5 cents

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Shouldn’t we all.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
      I'm not sure if I should buy more tron now or wait...I should've bought all I could afford back at 2.5 cents

wait until your mind is made up no regrets.

as for how much money you need to start...not much. a few hundred dollars gets you in the game. of course if you start with more, you can make more - but also lose more too.

Comment

Regarding TRON -
        The names behind TRON definitely inspire confidence, particularly the founder Justin Sun, who was the former Chief Representative in Greater China for Ripple, a protégé of Jack Ma and also named in the 2017 Forbes Asia, 30 under 30.
        source - https://cryptovest.com/news/tron-trx...-partnerships/

Comment

is anyone up watching TRON! these buys that are going through are unbelievable in block size! holy moly

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
            is anyone up watching TRON! these buys that are going through are unbelievable in block size! holy moly
            Yes i had 45k but had limit set to sell if dip to 0.00000800 and it did then it ran to 0.000001065

Now i wondering if i should jump back in or set limit to buy lower I just would hate to wake up to .25 and not be in because it never dipped

Comment

So for 2018 each transaction will be taxed at the short term capital gains tax? This is going to be a nightmare to keep track of and a pain in the *** to make sure you have enough money set aside to pay the tax on your invisible gains that you have not touched essentially.

Comment

Our put it in Coinbase and transfer it out so it’s no longer traceable.

Comment

Good grief I've tried to semi follow this and it's confusing as heck. Haha. Guess no bitcoin for me lol

Comment

so i'm guessing you can't buy tron through bittrex?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                      so i'm guessing you can't buy tron through bittrex?
                      Binance

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just woke up to YUUUUGE gains
                        I need to figure out what coin is responsible

Comment

Love playing peek-a-boo with my crypto accounts. Just keep smiling every time open my eyes....lol

Comment

Trx did it

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              Love playing peek-a-boo with my crypto accounts. Just keep smiling every time open my eyes....lol
                              It's scary man
                              Really scary

Because I've felt the flip side of all of this before...

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                Don't want to argue man

And I'm hoping even more will jump on this CDT train with me and ride it to $1.00
                                Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                                Really liking the chart on this one....Trying to get some money transferred to join you...
                                Are you feeling the CDT love brother???

Comment

Working...
                                X