Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtarcher View Post
    Does anybody ever convert back to USDT before they go to bed? With gains like I've seen today, it is tempting to do so, then dive back in tomorrow.

Todd
    That's interesting. I thought you had to sell your coins to get USDT. I assume that's not correct?

Comment

Looks like APH is running another TBH special. Some of y'all might want to use your proceeds for a new custom rifle. LOL

Comment

Kind of hard to do when maintenance is being done on your wallets.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          That's interesting. I thought you had to sell your coins to get USDT. I assume that's not correct?
          Yes you would sell them so not a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            I just set limit orders.
            If you set limit orders, you still sell for BTC or ETH, i assume. Those could also tank over night. I'm more of a hodl right now, though, just curious.

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
              Uh...he sent you the shares or the image of someone sending him shares? That's a nice chunk
              images LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                Kind of hard to do when maintenance is being done on your wallets.

Bittrex?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by rtarcher View Post
                  If you set limit orders, you still sell for BTC or ETH, i assume. Those could also tank over night. I'm more of a hodl right now, though, just curious.

Todd
                  Yes you are right. I just opened a Binance and I have been using GDAX so it wasn't an issue

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Bittrex?

Skinny
                    Yep!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                      Yep!!!!

You can go to the coins under the markets tab and access them there. Buy, sell, etc...but I’m not sure you can move them to another exchange.

Skinny

Comment

Wow...today has been a total rush. I'm mentally exhausted. Going to bed and hoping for the best. Never thought today would pan out the way that it did.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          Wow...today has been a total rush. I'm mentally exhausted. Going to bed and hoping for the best. Never thought today would pan out the way that it did.

Yeah it’s pretty rough watching myself make money. I’m wore out! [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

XRP still climbing!

Comment

Weird question...what is the minimum to invest? I've got no problem starting with a couple thousand and working up, but at higher levels it seems more interesting.

Comment

I'm not sure if I should buy more tron now or wait...I should've bought all I could afford back at 2.5 cents

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X