Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    Trying to cash out and transfer Ripple > LTC > GDAX. Well, the LTC hit coinbase and is now missing between coinbase and gdax. Anyone have this problem

Says I need to move my money manually, but there is no coin in either account. Id cash out from Coinbase if I could
    I'd call/email CS asap. The transfer from CB to GDAX usually only takes seconds. I did get an email from CB mentioning the problem of funds not showing up.

Comment

Y'all ignore the troll. He's on so many people's *ignore list* he's just trying to find some place he can still be an annoyance.

Comment

Man, I want to hold everything I've bought long term. I think I'm going to put some more money into coinbase so I can transfer over to bittrex and start day trading these lesser known alt coins. Some of you fellas are killing it

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
          Man, I want to hold everything I've bought long term. I think I'm going to put some more money into coinbase so I can transfer over to bittrex and start day trading these lesser known alt coins. Some of you fellas are killing it
          Hells Yeah!!!

When I go pick out my first Lambo big brother can have his cut. Meanwhile I'll be sipping' Mai Tai's and smoozing with my 4th ex-wife to be.

Comment

Any of the alt coins worth watching lately? Got in and out of verge, got some DASH, but looking at flipping it when it hits $1200 (if it ever does).

Comment

I sold my trx for BTC when trx was dang near at the high today. Thinking I’m going to wait for the dip and double my coinage. Kinda risky, but it looks like it might work out. Meanwhile my BTC is gaining value. I just got bored and wanted to gamble a bit.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                I sold my trx for BTC when trx was dang near at the high today. Thinking I’m going to wait for the dip and double my coinage. Kinda risky, but it looks like it might work out. Meanwhile my BTC is gaining value. I just got bored and wanted to gamble a bit.

Skinny
                I got more BTC and LTC on the dip the past couple of weeks....allegedly

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                  I'd call/email CS asap. The transfer from CB to GDAX usually only takes seconds. I did get an email from CB mentioning the problem of funds not showing up.
                  I submitted a ticket but I learned there is no phone number you can call

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    And I'm hoping even more will jump on this CDT train with me and ride it to $1.00

Really liking the chart on this one....Trying to get some money transferred to join you...

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      i submitted a ticket but i learned there is no phone number you can call
                      (888) 908-7930

Comment

I just logged into GDAX and it turns out I had a limit order sell on some ETH. I never even got an email.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          I just logged into GDAX and it turns out I had a limit order sell on some ETH. I never even got an email.
                          I've never gotten an email when I've sold limit orders on any exchange.

Comment

Holy smokes Ripple! 2.32

Comment

I see 2.61

Comment

Run, Ripple run!

Comment

Working...
                                X