Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
    Before I sell my last kidney and jump in has anyone made any serious money on this thread? I mean bought, sold and put USD's in the bank?
    I have pulled out my initial investment of $300.

I have about $1600 that I am playing with now. Most of profit from LTC that I sold to buy XRP at .47.

So I have only pulled out my initial $300.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      I don't speak for anyone here but all I can say is that I haven't made a dime and this thread has been for pure entertainment and the torture of a few "non-believers".

Any unforeseen profits along with all my guns fell off my boat and are hopelessly lost at sea.
      That ship won't work with the irs.
      They will make coinbase binance and whoever else give them all info on all usa bank accts

Also they will make all usa banks give them all transactions that were done with crypto companies.

It's not hard.
      Maybe about a terabyte worth of data at most

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        They will make coinbase binance and whoever else give them all info on all usa bank accts

Also they will make all usa banks give them all transactions that were done with crypto companies.

It's not hard.
        As of right now they only do certain accounts. Very easy to move money around the globe with crypto.

Comment

It's not hard.
          Well Hello Mr. Literal....Do you like hearing yourself talk or just take life too seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            I have pulled out my initial investment of $300.

I have about $1600 that I am playing with now. Most of profit from LTC that I sold to buy XRP at .47.

So I have only pulled out my initial $300.
            Not bad at all.

Comment

Well Hello Mr. Literal....Do you like hearing yourself talk or just take life too seriously?
              You do realize ppl on this thread don't even know how to open an online bank acct and are asking you for help which means they are taking your word as gospel, right?

There about a dozen people here that actually understand what a blockchain actually is.

Comment

thankfully i sold 80% of my altcoin this morning over to the bit. bought the dip, hope it rises quickly

Comment

You do realize ppl on this thread don't even know how to open an online bank acct and are asking you for help which means they are taking your word as gospel, right?

There about a dozen people here that actually understand what a blockchain actually is.

Sooooo....A little from column-A and a little from column-B

Not only did you just call some of the people on here a dumb-@ss, you also know better and need to save them from themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                    thankfully i sold 80% of my altcoin this morning over to the bit. bought the dip, hope it rises quickly
                    Even after the dip all but one of my coins is still in the green/black.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      As of right now they only do certain accounts. Very easy to move money around the globe with crypto.
                      That's how spitzer got caught
                      Thinking the irs only looked at transactions at 10k and up so he'd do 7k 9k 8.5k
                      Only to still be flagged and have all his transactions scrutinized
                      And we all know what happened after that
                      LoL

Be careful out there guys.
                      Trump wants his cut.

Comment

Sooooo....A little from column-A and a little from column-B

Not only did you just call some of the people on here a dumb-@ss, you also know better and need to save them from themselves.
                        I'm not calling them dumb
                        I'm saying many don't know how to open an online account
                        What a limit order is
                        Or what proof of work vs proof of stake is.
                        Of course mo.....

Don't want to argue man
                        I just hope many were on AION before today
                        And I'm hoping even more will jump on this CDT train with me and ride it to $1.00

Comment

Even after the dip all but one of my coins is still in the green/black.
                          nice! I grabbed some FUN and some FUEL - the FUEL chart is beautiful...if i would have waited 3 minutes longer i could have got it 30% cheaper, but i still did okay on it.

Comment

I don't speak for anyone here but all I can say is that I haven't made a dime and this thread has been for pure entertainment and the torture of a few "non-believers".

Any unforeseen profits along with all my guns fell off my boat and are hopelessly lost at sea.

Yep. I’m in the same boat. Haven’t made a darn dime! [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Trying to cash out and transfer Ripple > LTC > GDAX. Well, the LTC hit coinbase and is now missing between coinbase and gdax. Anyone have this problem

Says I need to move my money manually, but there is no coin in either account. Id cash out from Coinbase if I could

Comment

It's not hard.
                                Hahahaha - you just assumed that the IRS is actually going to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X