Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    I have sent everything to GDAX and set limit orders to sell. I never did set up Binance. I didn't like the Google 2 factor authorization.
    Are you cashing out? Selling everything you got?

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
      Are you cashing out? Selling everything you got?
      Gonna sell it all if it can hit my target price. Spending too much time monitoring this stuff

Comment

$1.50 Ripple seems like it might be a price lots of early investors dump some coins.

Skinny

Comment

shhh.... havnt got my lambo and bahama beach house yet.....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            I agree. I'm not sure why you try either.
            In order to have a dissenting opinion that's valid by the farthest stretch of the imagination.. you should have a basic understanding of what it is you are dissenting.

Trying to save grown adults from themselves by telling them what they should and shouldnt spend their own money on , completely unsolicited, speaks poorly on what kind of life you are living.
            Put your cape away unless you see the rat signal in the sky.
            LOL ok newbie. I guess investing in stocks and options (of all kinds) for 28 years doesn't give me any possible insight.

You, my friend, are nothing more than a penny stock pumper. Good luck with that.

And I never told people to either buy or not to buy. I freely admit I don't know if these will keep going up or crash. I'm just pointing out the signals that point to a crash. You guys can't name any real signals that point to these going up. No way to calculate market cap or any value at all. All you have is this feeling that they always go up after each dip.

If you can assign any value using any market method I'm all ears.

Comment

Someone push the ****in rat signal button?
              nope?
              yeh.. didnt think so.
              no one needs savin.. take the day off.

Comment

Buddy of mine just sold most of his Ripple. 2K investment. 10K profit. I’m gunna throat punch him for not getting me on the Ripple train when he did.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  Buddy of mine just sold most of his Ripple. 2K investment. 10K profit. I’m gunna throat punch him for not getting me on the Ripple train when he did.

Skinny
                  nice.. not quite there.. buts Ripples been real friendly....

Comment

So whats the feeling on Cardano (ADA)...

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                      So whats the feeling on Cardano (ADA)...
                      my feeling is I screwed up by not selling it a week or so ago. In @.22c now I have to wait it out for a bit again, all good though, still not the dog I named verge, bad move on my part with that BS

Comment

any idea how long it takes the transfer from CB to binance to finalize?

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                          my feeling is I screwed up by not selling it a week or so ago. In @.22c now I have to wait it out for a bit again, all good though, still not the dog I named verge, bad move on my part with that BS

I sold all my Verge yesterday. Bout broke even...mighta lost a little, but that dang coin was/is a dump!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            I sold all my Verge yesterday. Bout broke even...mighta lost a little, but that dang coin was/is a dump!

Skinny
                            I'm very close to taking my first loss on all this stuff

Comment

Im all in ripple, except the btc now. That is just because I cant think of a better exit strategy. Really need to work on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                                I got in ADA at .21 and dumped when it was at .48. quick double up. bought back in .36. I got lucky on verge and dumped at .28 I got in at .08.

Comment

Working...
                                X