Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
    Anyone buy into an ICO yet....Seen several that look interesting...
    Have been considering Gab ICO. They're the Twitter killer.

Only posting this so I can kick myself 6 months from now for not buying.

Comment

Go ripple Go ripple...

Comment

ok - not sure if I did this right, but because GDAX hadn't processed my ID verification, I just moved $100 of LTC in coinbase to binance (cost me 74 cents). Hopefully that will show up soon and I can exchange it for XRT.

Comment

If you sign up for cryptopia you buy a lot of these coins with litecoin, which has much smaller fees.

Comment

For you guys having problems with GDAX, I am not sure if it is supposed to work this way but here is how I got mine setup without really having to do anything within GDAX itself.

Confirm your CB account is all setup, verified and you have money in your wallet(s). Leave CB open and logged in and in a new tab open up the main GDAX page and click Create Account. When I did that I guess it used my cached credentials and logged me into my GDAX account cause I didn't do squat to register on GDAX but I can move money between CB and GDAX just fine. I think I recall hearing Crypto Bobby mention it could work this way before too.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Another caped crusader to protect us from ourselves but given his first question.. doesn't really understand the game.

If all you want is to pump crypto's and have zero thoughts about downside risk you should join iHub (a stock message board).

It's ok to talk about possible gains ALONG with possible risk. Otherwise new "investors" only buy and eventually get burned.

Not sure why I try though other than we both know a few people have zero clue what they're doing and if I said nothing and they lost I'd feel bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                For you guys having problems with GDAX, I am not sure if it is supposed to work this way but here is how I got mine setup without really having to do anything within GDAX itself.

Confirm your CB account is all setup, verified and you have money in your wallet(s). Leave CB open and logged in and in a new tab open up the main GDAX page and click Create Account. When I did that I guess it used my cached credentials and logged me into my GDAX account cause I didn't do squat to register on GDAX but I can move money between CB and GDAX just fine. I think I recall hearing Crypto Bobby mention it could work this way before too.
                Same here. My CB account was automatically linked once I registered with GDAX.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                  Same here. My CB account was automatically linked once I registered with GDAX.
                  x2

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post

this is exactly how it works and then you can take the money (LTC/BTC ) you moved from CB to GDAX and then deposit money (LTC/BTC) from GDAX into Cryptopia or binance or other exchanges to then buy other coins like XRP or NEO etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      If all you want is to pump crypto's and have zero thoughts about downside risk you should join iHub (a stock message board).

It's ok to talk about possible gains ALONG with possible risk. Otherwise new "investors" only buy and eventually get burned.

Not sure why I try though other than we both know a few people have zero clue what they're doing and if I said nothing and they lost I'd feel bad.
                      I agree. I'm not sure why you try either.
                      In order to have a dissenting opinion that's valid by the farthest stretch of the imagination.. you should have a basic understanding of what it is you are dissenting.

Trying to save grown adults from themselves by telling them what they should and shouldnt spend their own money on , completely unsolicited, speaks poorly on what kind of life you are living.
                      Put your cape away unless you see the rat signal in the sky.

Comment

Man, if I HODL this Tron for much longer, watching it drop, I'm gonna go stir crazy! McAfee backs it and says it's a good long term hold. Sure is hard to watch it tank while Ripple climbs the lonely ladder!

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                          There wasn't when I started but I was going to make a request in their forums.
                          I'm having the same problem with my iptv subscription, it just expired and is $30 in BTC per quarter, and the fee to send is in the $25 range. It's stupid because there are services, that for a very low fee, will accept most altcoins and convert them to btc, and deposit into the merchants account. They are limiting themselves by only accepting BTC...

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                            I'm having the same problem with my iptv subscription, it just expired and is $30 in BTC per quarter, and the fee to send is in the $25 range. It's stupid because there are services, that for a very low fee, will accept most altcoins and convert them to btc, and deposit into the merchants account. They are limiting themselves by only accepting BTC...

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
                            Again, might be worth a look into getting the Shift card from Coinbase.

Comment

Finally, after at least two weeks, my enhanced verification for Bittrex was approved. I’ve got ltc and xrp at two other exchanges, thinking about consolidating them to bittrex

Comment

I have sent everything to GDAX and set limit orders to sell. I never did set up Binance. I didn't like the Google 2 factor authorization.

Comment

Working...
                                X