Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    You can send ETH from cb to Binance and buy Ripple with it. Not sure on the feed from cb to Binance, but it’s possible to buy without GDAX.

Skinny
    Ripple I got figured out. What I can't seem to get is how you put a "Signature" with your profile.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      the Rule of thumb for using GDAX is because as the fee's like Skinny said.
      Dont send from CB to anything other than GDAX..
      use GDAX to send to other wallets/exchanges.. its cheaper.
      Feeling the sting of buying thru CB with a debit card. Need another pump in the system to offset the 4% charge.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
        Is there a trick to verifying your account with coinbase? I am late to this. When I went to verify my cc account showed 3 numbers, coin base says enter 2. I tried 3 times it kicked me out for 24 hrs.
        When I verified coinbase there was actually 4 transactions....Two of them cancelled out and I entered the two that were left...Only took a few minutes for mine...

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
          Is there a trick to verifying your account with coinbase? I am late to this. When I went to verify my cc account showed 3 numbers, coin base says enter 2. I tried 3 times it kicked me out for 24 hrs.
          Are you entering just the cents in? Mine showed 4 transactions. Two for $1.00 each and then one that was $1.38 and one that was $1.18. Ignore the $1.00 even ones and then just enter the cents in from the other two transactions minus the decimal point. So for mine I entered in

then

and clicked Enter and it verified immediately.

Comment

Anyone had any issues with linking Bank of America Debit Card to your Coinbase Acct?
            Needing to get linked up to my funds but worried about B of A Freezing my account or putting a Fraud Hold on it..

Comment

we need stickeys for that stuff....
              i get it... 62 pages is a lot to sift through for that info being repeated over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                Feeling the sting of buying thru CB with a debit card. Need another pump in the system to offset the 4% charge.
                Where I am feeling a sting is buying stuff with BTC. One reason I ever got into BTC was for paying for a sports streaming service. It's like $30 every 3 months. My sub is due next month. I went to renew. Still $30 USD in BTC but there was an additional network charge of $35 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                  Anyone had any issues with linking Bank of America Debit Card to your Coinbase Acct?
                  Needing to get linked up to my funds but worried about B of A Freezing my account or putting a Fraud Hold on it..
                  not BOA but I had to call Wells Fargo. they were rejecting transactions.

Comment

Not here. I got right in. Could have been a coincidence but a week or so later I got an email saying they were replacing my card and sent a new one:

"We're letting you know your ATM/debit card may have been part of a compromise at an undisclosed merchant. "

Never any freezing of my account.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                      Not here. I got right in. Could have been a coincidence but a week or so later I got an email saying they were replacing my card and sent a new one:

"We're letting you know your ATM/debit card may have been part of a compromise at an undisclosed merchant. "

Never any freezing of my account.
                      Wondering if I should call BofA first to let them know I am setting up a link to my CB Acct and that I authorize the transactions?

Trying to decide if I just need to open a separate acct at my CU to handle these items.

Comment

Anyone know how long Bittrex will be down for new sign-ups?

Comment

Where I am feeling a sting is buying stuff with BTC. One reason I ever got into BTC was for paying for a sports streaming service. It's like $30 every 3 months. My sub is due next month. I went to renew. Still $30 USD in BTC but there was an additional network charge of $35 or so.
                          Is there any way to pay in ETH or LTC?

Comment

Wondering if I should call BofA first to let them know I am setting up a link to my CB Acct and that I authorize the transactions?

Trying to decide if I just need to open a separate acct at my CU to handle these items.
                            I just checked. I got this email 10 days after my first CC transaction. It should be a coincidence. I would be a little upset if it took them 10 days to figure it out and also another 2 weeks for me to activate a new card.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              Is there any way to pay in ETH or LTC?
                              There wasn't when I started but I was going to make a request in their forums.

Comment

I just checked. I got this email 10 days after my first CC transaction. It should be a coincidence. I would be a little upset if it took them 10 days to figure it out and also another 2 weeks for me to activate a new card.
                                Maybe look into getting the Shift card which is tied to BTC. Link your account to the card.

Comment

Working...
                                X