No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. I’ve heard of Bitcoin but figured I missed the boat. My little brother was talking about Ripple this afternoon and suggested I look into it. I know nothing about this crypto currency stuff

Comment

Man there has got to be something special about Ripple. I’ve seen this time and time again. Everything else follows BTC down in the red and Ripple stays in the green. Anyone have an answer for this? I know the rest of the world sees this too...hard to not notice something standing out here.

Skinny

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by benwhite34 View Post
        Ok. I’ve heard of Bitcoin but figured I missed the boat. My little brother was talking about Ripple this afternoon and suggested I look into it. I know nothing about this crypto currency stuff
        This except open a GDAX account and sent LTC to GDAX then onto Binance.

Skinny

Comment

VeChain is doing well since I purchased! Up around 40%!

Comment

This BTC thing kills me at times. I sold ripple at $1.24 or so which was .000800 BTC. Well BTC dropped so now I can buy less ripple. We all like to talk US Dollars when its more BTC should be the standard.

Converting USD to BTC (which hardcore fluxuates) kills the sanity of ripple and other currencies.

Comment

1,376 crypto coins

How many can the market handle?

I hope you guys make money but we all know what happened when the internet bubble popped. Same thing will happen here sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
                1,376 crypto coins

How many can the market handle?

I hope you guys make money but we all know what happened when the internet bubble popped. Same thing will happen here sooner or later.
                Yes sir. We know the risks. Hopefully no one is betting the farm on it and willing to loose whatever they are investing. Like others have said, I have lost more in one hand of poker so no biggie if it tanks but if it skyrockets.........

Comment

Another caped crusader to protect us from ourselves but given his first question.. doesn't really understand the game.

Comment

Morning Boys....

Comment

Is there a trick to verifying your account with coinbase? I am late to this. When I went to verify my cc account showed 3 numbers, coin base says enter 2. I tried 3 times it kicked me out for 24 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
                        Is there a trick to verifying your account with coinbase? I am late to this. When I went to verify my cc account showed 3 numbers, coin base says enter 2. I tried 3 times it kicked me out for 24 hrs.
                        Heck - I got through Coinbase, but I'm stuck on GDAX verifying my ID. Says it is supposed to take 3-5 minutes and that was hours ago.

Is there no easier way to buy Ripple?

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                          Heck - I got through Coinbase, but I'm stuck on GDAX verifying my ID. Says it is supposed to take 3-5 minutes and that was hours ago.

search this thread for "ripple" and "pain in the ***" ... check the results against your question

Comment

It took me three days to get my GDAX account set up. I finally realized that my address on my DL was different than the one I entered in my info on the site.

I went in and updated my address to match my DL, and tried one more time. It worked.

I’m not sure if that had anything to do with getting verified tho. Might have been a coincidence.

Skinny

Comment

You can send ETH from cb to Binance and buy Ripple with it. Not sure on the feed from cb to Binance, but it’s possible to buy without GDAX.

Skinny

Comment

the Rule of thumb for using GDAX is because as the fee's like Skinny said.
                                Its not a technical limitation to send from CB to other wallets/exchanges...it can be done, but it'll cost you.
                                Dont send from CB to anything other than GDAX..
                                use GDAX to send to other wallets/exchanges.. its cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X