Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for you man. Sorry to hear.

Comment

Good vibes sent your way. Maybe we need to send a TBH contingent for courtroom support??

Comment

Prayers up Doc for a positive outcome.

Comment

Prayers your way, head high and give them heckkkk

Comment

Prayers up for you Doc!! I know dealing with Austin can be stressful but I have faith you will come out just fine. Your a good man and I always look forward to following your hunts on here.

Comment

Dang, Doc. Not sure what's going on, but I sure hope it all comes out in the wash for you. Keep us posted. We're praying for you.

Comment

WTH?? Some of the flight crew use your bag on drag line for brake assist when they landed? Sorry for your troubles.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers sent. I hope everything works out for you and you can put these bad days behind you.

Comment

You and all of us here know that you're a good and honorable man. Pretty sure they know it too so go through the motions, hold your head high and when it's over and you're full of relief plan a party at Eddie V's and we'll all show up.

Comment

I hope it went well today.

Comment

One more prayer headed your way Doc.

Comment

Prayers and thoughts your way doc I always enjoy your threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                              You and all of us here know that you're a good and honorable man. Pretty sure they know it too so go through the motions, hold your head high and when it's over and you're full of relief plan a party at Eddie V's and we'll all show up.

I wish! It will be a relief when over but I have to head back to Amarillo after for a busy Friday at work. I'm begging lil doc for a quick run to the lease after work. It would just be the two of us. I know a couple things that might take my mind off of this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
                                I hope it went well today.

I think the meetings and prep went well. I need to eat, review, iron some clothes and try to get some sleep.

I cannot thank everyone enough for the outpouring of support. When my bag didn't show this morning and then I heard my name overhead I felt like my world was really just falling apart. Then even my suit for the hearing was ruined! What else can happen? I'll keep my head up and survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X