Prime Time LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck homie!
    I'm sitting at Summer's office waiting on her & T. We are headed to the river bottom. Bucks & hogs will be the targets. Summer will be the primary sniper.

Comment

good luck this evening!

Comment

Currently. I absolutely despise hunting like this. I’d way rather be in my lock on with my bow, especially after I pulled the card and checked pics. There’s a 150ish 10 hanging around in there. That said, this is the best pre rut stand I have ever hunted. If I hunted here every day for the next week there’s zero doubt I’d kill a good one. Soon as the wind changes I’ll be back in the killing tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just let a really good one get by me. Studied him too long in the scope

Comment

Is this a bowhunt? Are you corning the pipeline and they feed along it to you, or are you just hunting popular crossings?

Comment

Ain't nothing wrong with that area at all....looks very DEERY

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                Is this a bowhunt? Are you corning the pipeline and they feed along it to you, or are you just hunting popular crossings?
                I'm pretty sure he has his boom stick with him, and waiting on the wind to get right to get back in the killing tree with his bow.

Comment

Wind is wrong for my bow stand. This is a rifle hunt. I’ve mentioned that a few times already.

Comment

Along for the ride

Comment

Man I love sitting on pipelines especially from now until about Nov. 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        Wind is wrong for my bow stand. This is a rifle hunt. I’ve mentioned that a few times already.
                        Sorry bout that. I was just looking at the pretty pictures when I had a few minutes between jobs. Hammer something.

Comment

Sorry bout that. I was just looking at the pretty pictures when I had a few minutes between jobs. Hammer something.
                          No worries, hard to tell between the trolls and the guys that are genuinely asking.

Been pretty quiet since ol big slid through. I’m betting it picks up pretty good the last hour of daylight.

Comment

No worries, hard to tell between the trolls and the guys that are genuinely asking.

Been pretty quiet since ol big slid through. I’m betting it picks up pretty good the last hour of daylight.
                            Good luck over the next 2 hours...Lay the hammer down, Steve!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Trolls? On TBH? No way!

Kill something dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X