No announcement yet.

Prime Time LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My alarm didn’t go off... I’ve got the hammer down headed to the stand now. I can still sneak in to the pipeline without getting busted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Left mine in my popup other weekend over night and something ate the entire leather strap for my wrist strap off the bow

Better not fall asleep in that pop up lol. Rojo might be catching up on sleep this morning. No updates from him yet.

Comment

I’m late but I’m in. Seen a small buck and a stud within 5min of sitting down. Both were substantially out of range.

Comment

Cell service is bad up there sometimes. Good luck fellas

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Small buck just crossed the pipeline

Comment

Big 4 year old 7 just crossed

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                My alarm didn’t go off... I’ve got the hammer down headed to the stand now. I can still sneak in to the pipeline without getting busted.

What a slob hunter. Get em!

Comment

You gonna hunt tomorrow Booger? Supposed to be a little bit gnarly Friday morning with the big north winds.

Comment

Booger ha ha ha ha! Stupid autocorrect. Sorry about that.

Comment

Die just booked it across, but nothing behind her yet

Comment

Another big mature buck crossed too far to shoot. Not sure what he was, but he had the age and the frame.

Comment

Dam I’m jealous as hell

Comment

Looks like I caught the last tail end of the morning flurry. It was dang sure worth hauling tail over here for. I’m gonna give it til about 10:30 or so and run get my gear out of the tree. Gotta meet GarGuy and hopefully Mrs. Barclay has some lunch cooked. I have a pretty good habit of showing up right about time to eat

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                            Booger ha ha ha ha! Stupid autocorrect. Sorry about that.
                            Yes sir, pending a new alarm clock. I’ll be in the tree or box every day that I’m off or until I run out of tags.

Comment

Mid-day update- Sacked out on the couch after bellying up to Garguy's table. Hope you set an alarm for the afternoon hunt!

Comment

Went and pulled a couple of cards with GG and got caught up on the latest and greatest. Walking up to the stand there was a deer of some kind in the corn I put out this morning. All I really saw was the tail end of it so no idea what it was. Wind has kicked up pretty good but should still be a good sit. Hoping the deer move down the pipeline a little closer to me this evening. I’d sure like to get a better look at 2 if the ones Insaw this morning. 1 of them I know exactly who he was and I’d like to look at him on the tailgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X