Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

My first SOLO hunt (I'm a big kid now....)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck

Comment

Glad to hear you got a chance at a doe. Sucks you missed, but now you got the monkey off your back so to speak. Next time calm down a bit and do what you know and it will all line up. Good luck this afternoon.

Comment

Caught up and following. Good luck!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Keep after em young lady! You got this!

Comment

Good luck this afternoon.

Comment

Awesome! Hang in there, focus on the horizon line while tree is swaying and it will help with motion sickness. Staring at your phone or down at the ground will make it worse

Comment

Gotta love the tree's moving with the wind! Be safe, and good luck

Comment

All caught up and following! Good luck and thanks for bringing us along!

Comment

in

Comment

Next one is yours! Good Luck this evening!

Comment

Good luck this afternoon. You are doing great, things are going to come together for you soon.

Comment

Comment

Wake up from nap and get in the stand

Comment

So bummed! Woke up from my nap to rain and WIND. Again with the combo!!?!! Not sure what to think about this but I'm sitting out tonight. The two more experienced hunters are venturing out in it. The weather is 53, scattered showers and wind ranging from 13-19/mph. These poor little trees just get shaken all about with these high winds.

I feel like the kid who is stuck at home looking out the window while watching his daddy leave... I want to go too, BUT after 2 days fighting the cold, wind and rain.... I'm only mildly upset.

Tomorrow we are hunting land an hour+ away from camp, so it's an all day hunt. I guess I'll go ahead and pack up for that and be ready. Also, I got a good piece of advice about shooting with all my heavy gear on. I think I'll put on my gear and go shoot some arrows. Thanks for all the advice... for those of us newbies, we take all we can get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck for tomorrow. Get er done!!

Comment

Working...
                                X