Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    You should see her when she's dirty!
    She gotta be extra dirty for a Ford to look good

Comment

Good starting point. Negotiate

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyliv2fish View Post
        Antlers 86
        I called and talked with the dealer and they would not go lower than $31,000 out the door.
        I bet you show up in person with cash they would do better! $4k+ in TTL sounds crazy. Keep haggling.

Comment

If the 4x4 I posted is $31k and the one your wanting is $30k I would try and negotiate a little more on the 4x4. Even if that's as low as they will go and you were set on the other for $30k your better off with the 4x4. Lower miles and 5 yes from now it will be worth a lot more than the 2 wheel drive. Spend the extra $1k now and be glad you did later!

Comment

Antlers 86 the one I posted about was $25,500 plus ttl.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyliv2fish View Post
              Antlers 86 the one I posted about was $25,500 plus ttl.
              Ok I see. All should come down. Cash talks. Have everything worked out with your bank and plan a day to shop with 3-4 picked out. Start with the one you really like best and move down the list. Negotiating in person is best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I don’t know why folks put so much faith in Carfax. It’s very easy to have a clean Carfax since submitting information is strictly voluntary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Because most major repairs require insurance claims so it will show up more times than not. Major with air bags will almost always be a claim. Also if it does have a claim, and it is reported, value will be adjusted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X