Parisa! Who likes it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Same reason I won't eat sushi, ceviche or freakin runny eggs. My food has to be cooked!
    Stop it you're making me hungry!

Now I have to eat a huge plate full of Sashimi tonight.

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
    Not sure if there's enough salt to sanitize it or what, but they sell a lot of it and nobody ever seems to get sick.
    Nobody will be getting sick, it's cured with lime juice or something but even if it wasn't it probably wouldn't be an issue. I've eaten pounds of it alone over the course of a weekend (supposed to keep only 24 hours) and all I get is a fat happy tummy.
    Last edited by justletmein; 10-16-2017, 05:58 AM.

Comment

I make some every year from fresh backstarps out of my deer. If I know I will be killing a deer I bring the ingredients with me to the ranch and make it while I am there. Good stuff! I don't trust the meat market stuff and I have also found that the meat market don't make it hot enough

Comment

Same reason I won't eat sushi, ceviche or freakin runny eggs. My food has to be cooked!
        Wouldn't want them egg yolks gettin on your dress, now would we, Sally?

Comment

Come on grampa. Runny eggs are where it’s at. [emoji51]Otherwise you’re eating a flat hard boiled egg. Sushi is awesome. Haven’t tried ceviche or Parisa but want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I would try it looks delicious

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Wouldn't want them egg yolks gettin on your dress, now would we, Sally?
              Just for that, I'm going to drive in the left lane! Durn whippersnapper!
              Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              Come on grampa. Runny eggs are where it’s at. [emoji51]Otherwise you’re eating a flat hard boiled egg. Sushi is awesome. Haven’t tried ceviche or Parisa but want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Boiled eggs..... yes. Scrambled eggs....... yes. Runny uncooked eggs......NO! Pop that yolk and cook it through and I'll eat fried eggs.

Comment

Don't knock it till you try it!

I was in the same boat as a lot of you.. "Raw meat??? No way am I eating that!"...

Then I look up and I'm half a package of saltine crackers deep wondering what I was thinking when I said "no way". It is hard to beat with a ice cold Shiner.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                  Might have to try it out. Almost like beef ceviche. Anyone every try with venison?

Make it all the time with venison. Any cut without a lot of connective tissue. Here is recipe I use. Adjust any part to taste.

1 pound ground or finely chopped venison
                  8 ounces grated American cheese
                  8 ounces very finely chopped onion
                  3 finely chopped serrano peppers
                  salt and pepper to taste
                  juice of one lime

Mix all and let sit in fridge for a couple hours to let lime “cook” the meat

I prefer venison over beef because it’s leaner and I process my own deer so I know how it’s been handled. Heck I often will slice off and eat a little piece when quartering a deer so raw doesn’t bother me

Comment

Love it and make it myself fairy often.

It's great with axis instead of beef

Comment

Hell no!

Comment

I've eaten bugs so I would have no problem trying that.

Comment

Yes i love it. Tri county meat market in Fair oaks is my favorite place to get it.

Comment

I'll try it if I ever find some.

My dad says it was not uncommon for my grandad to set down with a pound of raw ground beef and a pepper shaker and eat the whole pound of burger with a spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Dziuks in Castroville is pretty solid.
                              Best I have had, love the stuff.

Comment

May do ceviche for lunch. Had runny eggs for dinner last night.
                                Have not tried it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X