Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But how big was the bobcat he killed, we only got the score for the buck

Comment

Adam tell me tell me!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        I know there is a lot of kidding and joking around but I sure hope TxBlkCld gets to keep this buck and it is recognized as the new state record. I would hate for it to end up at TPW headquarters on a technicality.
        What do you mean? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWicked1 View Post
          Way to go Travis! (TxBlkCld) Proud of you buddy.

Look who doesn't read the whole thread before posting!..

Flybys can be detrimental to your posting cred..

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            It baffles me that people I don't know think I would tell them any secret info I might have about the deer.
            A potential record breaking deer is posted on a public hunting website and you're baffled people want info? Not trying to be a smart azz but come on. People are going to want to know.

Congrats to the hunter, that's a nice buck.

Comment

I know there is a lot of kidding and joking around but I sure hope TxBlkCld gets to keep this buck and it is recognized as the new state record. I would hate for it to end up at TPW headquarters on a technicality.
              Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Look who doesn't read the whole thread before posting!..

Flybys can be detrimental to your posting cred..
                No kidding Jason, I'm going back through the thread in another window now and seeing what I missed.

Comment

Thanks for the text message filling me in Smart, i knew when i met you at that fish tank in Dallas and got your number it would come in handy

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                    Between the bobcat, ninjas and the government shooting up vegas and neighbor problems, these last few days have caused me to pull a muscle in whats left of my brain.
                    And here I thought I was caught up and on top of everything. NINJAS??? Post a link.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Me too. Maybe I'll sell some pics.

Comment

Hey Smart you didn't post in Page 7. Too busy responding to PMs?

Think it backfired. Coming in on my end. Lol

Comment

So has anything definitive been determined on this yet, or is just 8 pages of jokes and such?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              So has anything definitive been determined on this yet, or is just 8 pages of jokes and such?
                              Txblkcld shot a giant.
                              I have pics of the deer from last year.

Comment

I also would like a PM please.....

Comment

Working...
                                X