Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point samson33..Great Reminder..I'd vouch for Travis,and I won't stick my neck out for just anybody.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

wow, caught up. what a cluster. sad deal for Travis.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
        I'm sure I'll catch ***** for this but from the little tidbits that have been shared it sounds like the deer was shot, was seen at a feeder eating corn, then shot again 2 days later after legal shooting time, making it illegal

For all I know the information I have stated above was made up by someone on this thread but If any of the above is true, I don't see how the game warden was being overzealous? I understand that the hunter is an outstanding person but illegal is illegal and the game warden has a job to do. Can't let him off because he goes to church every Sunday.

My first post on this thread and have read most of the comments but you sure seem to be doing a lot of speculating on this issue. Why?
        Do you know the whole story? If you do please PM me

Comment

travis often sent me bible verses and encouragement though the toughest season of my life. I am thankful for his friendship and willingness to help others whether it was a text of encouragement or answering my million plumbing questions, travis was always there. Hope you are ok buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
            One thing I take away from here that is bigger than the deer is how respected Travis is. I can only hope to have as many people think that about me. That is an example I wish to work on and pass down to my children. Much respect sir.
            Yes sir

Comment

I keep checking back thinking the TBH bicycle girl will reappear

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                My first post on this thread and have read most of the comments but you sure seem to be doing a lot of speculating on this issue. Why?
                Do you know the whole story? If you do please PM me
                All I know is what has been shared here.

Comment

I guess my point was don't go accusing these game wardens of being some crooked POS's who just wanted to hang the head over their fireplace.

Comment

man ,,,, what a long read............... for not truly, having a true ending

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X