• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hook 'em!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparzo View Post
      Lots of Ags on the flight over! Hope the team shows up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I just don't see how Florida keeps up. Our defense is ok, but they will be on the field way too much in this one. We have no depth at LB- A walk-on is starting right now. And our offense is a dumpster fire .... again.

38-17 Ags, and I hate typing that for a night game in the Swamp. Fans will be jacked but don't think it will do much good.

Go Gators

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
        I just don't see how Florida keeps up. Our defense is ok, but they will be on the field way too much in this one. We have no depth at LB- A walk-on is starting right now. And our offense is a dumpster fire .... again.

38-17 Ags, and I hate typing that for a night game in the Swamp. Fans will be jacked but don't think it will do much good.

Go Gators
        What's your thoughts on McElwain?

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
          cant wait to see my ags playing in the swamp!
          Daaang I would have never guessed you for an Ag with a screen name like that.

Comment

Is Lamb a no go for OU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Go Gators
              I'm thinking it will be a close one. It will all depend on whether or not A&M can get the running game going.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                What's your thoughts on McElwain?
                I'm not sold. He has been very good with an overall plan to update the program to try and mirror Bama in regards to facilities that had fallen way behind, adding support staff, etc ... But he was brought in to fix an offense that had gone downhill with Muschamp. He has failed so far.

His defensive recruiting has fallen off noticeably from Muschamp and in 3 cycles he hasn't recruited a QB he can win with. Grier was looking like that guy and then got popped for roids. Rumor was daddy Grier wanted a guarantee that his boy would be the starter after his suspension and Mac told him to take a hike .... right to Morgantown and a top 3 offense.

He has been very loyal to his OC Doug Nussmeir, who has yet to produce a top 100 offense in 6 years at Mich and now UF. Why he is still around is mystery we are all asking and one that could cost Mac his job ... I don't put a lot of stock in 2 mythical SEC East titles- a good TX high school team could have won the East the past 2 seasons.

He still has a year to turn it around, but if we aren't a top 100 offense next year, he will and should be heading out the door (The HBC has an office 2 doors down from Mac- would make a pretty solid OC for the next few years!).

Comment

I'm not sold. He has been very good with an overall plan to update the program to try and mirror Bama in regards to facilities that had fallen way behind, adding support staff, etc ... But he was brought in to fix an offense that had gone downhill with Muschamp. He has failed so far.

His defensive recruiting has fallen off noticeably from Muschamp and in 3 cycles he hasn't recruited a QB he can win with. Grier was looking like that guy and then got popped for roids. Rumor was daddy Grier wanted a guarantee that his boy would be the starter after his suspension and Mac told him to take a hike .... right to Morgantown and a top 3 offense.

He has been very loyal to his OC Doug Nussmeir, who has yet to produce a top 100 offense in 6 years at Mich and now UF. Why he is still around is mystery we are all asking and one that could cost Mac his job ... I don't put a lot of stock in 2 mythical SEC East titles- a good TX high school team could have won the East the past 2 seasons.

He still has a year to turn it around, but if we aren't a top 100 offense next year, he will and should be heading out the door (The HBC has an office 2 doors down from Mac- would make a pretty solid OC for the next few years!).
                  The QB turnstile has been my biggest issue(from an outsider). When an offensive HC can't come up with a QB, that seems to be an issue. I have no ties either way but it seems like there is a disconnect?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    The QB turnstile has been my biggest issue(from an outsider). When an offensive HC can't come up with a QB, that seems to be an issue. I have no ties either way but it seems like there is a disconnect?
                    Poor QB play,minimal QB development, almost no offensive adjustments after the first quarter, horrendous and downright baffling clock management, an OL that can't protect, best WR and RB indicted for felony credit card abuse before first game (along with 8 others), just to name a few of the issues currently with Mac's offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Is Lamb a no go for OU?

Honestly haven't heard.

Comment

When I left Waco I saw the longhorns coming up 35.

Syracuse getting after Clemson.

Comment

Cant wait for tomorrow.
                          Hook'em!
                          Wreck'em!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Orange was excited to play Clemson, came out fast.. likely short lived momentum.

Comment

Hook 'em

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Orange was excited to play Clemson, came out fast.. likely short lived momentum.

Clemson QB just went out. Half time. 17-14 Cuse!!

Comment

Working...
                                X