This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    How many of you gentlemen are heading over to the Cotton Bowl on Saturday?

Pick me, pick me. Last minute, all systems are go. 7u game at 10:30 and then off to the fair grounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Pick me, pick me. Last minute, all systems are go. 7u game at 10:30 and then off to the fair grounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am heading to the ranch tonight. I will be there in time to catch Pac 12 after dark with a 930p kick. Leach and crew take on the improved Cal bears with Justin Wilcox at the helm. WSU shows a 15 pt favorite but anything is possible with these late games. Hopefully I will make the early sit and be back in time for game day.

Comment

24hrs til TurpinTime

Comment

24hrs til TurpinTime
            He needs to slip on a banana before Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              He needs to slip on a banana before Texas.
              Looks like there will be plenty of slippin' and slidin' tomorrow. Hopefully not a lot of fumblin'

Comment

24hrs til TurpinTime

Other than a TD pass last week and 80 yards against SMU looks like he’s having a pretty disappointing season? What’s the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                  Other than a TD pass last week and 80 yards against SMU looks like he’s having a pretty disappointing season? What’s the deal?
                  He's tied for team lead in receptions. Just hasn't had many opportunities in the return game since they rarely kick it to him. I think he's only returned 4 punts. GP stated this week they may change up some things on the punt return unit to try and get him some more chances. He's been great on KO return. I also think they are saving some schemes for later in the season but thats just my opinion.

Comment

cant wait to see my ags playing in the swamp!

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                      Nice avatar you have there Shag. Did you get anything going with the Gator?

Comment

Looks like Frogs will get their LB back this week. Still no word on CB.

Comment

So with the imminent Slip n Slide in apple, ks I guess the game will be who can run and control the wet ball the best? Seems like it could be a very low scoring game with some pivotal turnovers going to the victor

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            So with the imminent Slip n Slide in apple, ks I guess the game will be who can run and control the wet ball the best? Seems like it could be a very low scoring game with some pivotal turnovers going to the victor
                            As long as Sonny commits to the run. My biggest fear is the game plan resembles last week. TCU speed will be neutralized without affecting KSU game plan whatsoever. Pound the rock!!

Comment

2017 College Football Week 7

Originally posted by texas shag View Post

Lots of Ags on the flight over! Hope the team shows up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Boomer

Comment

Working...
                                X