Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
    So any non conspiracy theorist have the reason why the security guard is missing now
    Better question is does anyone believe something's NOT being covered up and this is just any other investigation with nothing more to see here?

The fishiness factor for this whole thing is nearing a FN10 level.

Comment

So any non conspiracy theorist have the reason why the security guard is missing now

Same reason the woman who reported she had video evidence of a second shooter was found dead the day before she was to meet with reporters.

Comment

My guess would be the hotel is hiding him so information doesn't get out that could damage them with the upcoming civil issues.

Comment

Soros and Obama's Shadow Government.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Better question is does anyone believe something's NOT being covered up and this is just any other investigation with nothing more to see here?

The fishiness factor for this whole thing is nearing a FN10 level.
            Oh something is definitely being covered. I'm just not ready to jump on the conspiracy train. My thoughts now is that it is a screw up in the investigation/response either on behalf of law enforcement or the hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
              Same reason the woman who reported she had video evidence of a second shooter was found dead the day before she was to meet with reporters.

Is this true? Haven’t heard that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                I've heard this but has it been verified?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  I've heard this but has it been verified?
                  She is dead, I just thought she was a witness. Didn't know that she had video evidence or was supposed to meet with reporters.

28 years old passed away in bed after her husband left for work at 4:30 am is what I saw reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    She is dead, I just thought she was a witness. Didn't know that she had video evidence or was supposed to meet with reporters.

28 years old passed away in bed after her husband left for work at 4:30 am is what I saw reported.

Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      Link?
                      Just over a week after living through the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history in Las Vegas on October 1, shooting survivor and witness Kymberley Suchomel passed away at the age of 28. Suchomel was uninjured in the shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival, and after the terrifying event she used her Facebook […]

Comment

Epileptic attack of some sort is what I have read.

Comment

Oh something is definitely being covered. I'm just not ready to jump on the conspiracy train. My thoughts now is that it is a screw up in the investigation/response either on behalf of law enforcement or the hotel.
                          Agree! Jack crap is coming out

Comment

......and then.......and then.........Jesus, just disappeared

Comment

I didn't see a mention of her saying she had video evidence.

Comment

Sounds like more than just one witness has died/disappeared. Not that it's a very credible source, but makes you wonder!

Comment

Working...
                                X