Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    No I didnt catch up. Lol. I actually bowhunt therefore im not staring at my laptop all day.
    So you're a slow reader?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      My guess would be that if you gave me a hammer I could bust the glass out in my office on the 14th floor of a downtown Houston tower. But if I couldn't and I had gun with me I could easily fire one round through the window and then knock out the rest of the window with the hammer. Whole thing would probably would take 10 seconds.
      This is what I assume also. Just curious if anyone has ever seen or broken a window like this.
      Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      The hammer laying on the floor is interesting .. A hammer was never needed for this job.. Anyone would know this... Plus knocking plate glass out with a hammer puts a person at a very high risk of being cut up verses standing back and shooting it out.. It's not like he didn't have a few extra rounds to spare.
      I'm not even saying the hammer raises questions. I just want to know, without me going into a building and trying to break one and being arrested, if they can be broken that easy. Nothing more, nothing less. I always thought/assumed they would be really hard to break. And even if cracked figured very hard to knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Hillary?

You think that was one gunman too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwahahaha you obviously don't know me. Never said it was only one.

Comment

Originally posted by txarcher View Post
          Not to mention that it was in a city with more security cameras per square foot than the pentagon.
          Exactly.

So once this is all over they should have no problem releasing all video, right?

Now, I'll wait for the excuses. We all know they won't release them. But yet we should believe them. Yes, I'm jumping the gun but it's the only way to prove my point. Can't wait until after they create excuses to not release the videos.

FTR - I do hope they release them and everything is clarified.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            This is what I assume also. Just curious if anyone has ever seen or broken a window like this.

I'm not even saying the hammer raises questions. I just want to know, without me going into a building and trying to break one and being arrested, if they can be broken that easy. Nothing more, nothing less. I always thought/assumed they would be really hard to break. And even if cracked figured very hard to knock out.
            It's Hammergate!

I'm curious...what are the conspiracy theories around the hammer? Is there a better method for two people to break the window than just a lone hammerweilder?

I just don't see where this one is going.

Comment

Y’all wanna hear something creepy? My wife’s best friend went to her moms house on Tuesday. She could tell something was bothering her mom so she asked her what it was.
              Apparently a few years back, I don’t remember what year she said, back when the “just lunch” dating app was popular, her mom went on a date with a guy. She said he was super creepy and awkward. The guy weirded her out so much that she went to the bathroom and took her wine with her and poured it out. She ended the date early and went home.

She says she is 95% sure it was Stephen Paddock. She remembers the name vividly and she said that it fits the time frame when he lived in mesquite Texas. Apparently if it was him he was extremely awkward and had social issues.

Comment

My theory contribution: Stephen Paddock was a civil rights activist. He did this simply to take the heat off of the NFL players who kneel during the National Anthem. Prove me wrong. Have you heard anything about the kneeling crap since the shooting? I thought not!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Exactly.

So once this is all over they should have no problem releasing all video, right?

Now, I'll wait for the excuses. We all know they won't release them. But yet we should believe them. Yes, I'm jumping the gun but it's the only way to prove my point. Can't wait until after they create excuses to not release the videos.

FTR - I do hope they release them and everything is clarified.
                  I don't have any excuses. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't release any video that there is when this is all over. I can see though, that there might be reasons why they wouldn't want to release any in the middle of an ongoing investigation.

Comment

Foxnews reported that a few of his AR's had jammed.

Comment

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                      u must have missed the free masons guy, and the 9/11 route 91 10/1 guy, and the .......... well you get the point

And I posted the route 91 10/1 picture
                      I never said anything except I stumbled across this and didn't see it posted. I don't think it's anything more than a strange coincidence
                      Don't be trying to put words or thoughts into my post

Last edited by Sparkles; 10-06-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

It's starting. Knuckleheads introducing 'common sense' gun laws. Please- don't shoot the messenger- I didn't vote for them.

Comment

Everyone has to go check out Donnie Baker he's got it nailed down!!!
                          Last edited by krazykritters; 10-06-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                            It's starting. Knuckleheads introducing 'common sense' gun laws. Please- don't shoot the messenger- I didn't vote for them.

It would be that old windbag...

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                              Y’all wanna hear something creepy? My wife’s best friend went to her moms house on Tuesday. She could tell something was bothering her mom so she asked her what it was.
                              Apparently a few years back, I don’t remember what year she said, back when the “just lunch” dating app was popular, her mom went on a date with a guy. She said he was super creepy and awkward. The guy weirded her out so much that she went to the bathroom and took her wine with her and poured it out. She ended the date early and went home.

She says she is 95% sure it was Stephen Paddock. She remembers the name vividly and she said that it fits the time frame when he lived in mesquite Texas. Apparently if it was him he was extremely awkward and had social issues.

YIKES!

Comment

Working...
                              X