Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    I can be easily bought

For $50 I'll tell yall ElkBowHunters alias on here ...everything has a price.
    We already know it was/is Estrous Bound Heifer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      The FBI says they are absolutely confident that the planning took over 2 months. Paddock likely rented the same or similar suite several weeks ago to do a "walk though" during the planning stages. FBI will question and find out Marilou's story of the last 2 months. If they catch her lying they can charge her.

One reason why there has been so little info released, the FBI could be executing raids around the country....possibly throughout the world. They aren't going to give us any info about motives or accomplices until they are confident they have everyone involved in custody.

Paddock has been buying guns, ammo, fertilizer, and tannerite like crazy over the last 12 months. All that, including whatever digital info they've found, has to be investigated with a fine tooth comb.

Paddock attempted to book The Ogden for the Life is Beautiful music festival a few weeks ago (9/22 - 9/24) but couldn't get the rooms he wanted. 45,000 people per day at that event. He booked his room at MB 3 weeks ago. Being that he lived in LV, he knew the area very well.

Saturday 9/23 lineup at LIB would have had the most people in attendance. Lots of college aged kids (racially mixed crowd) who listen to this type of music today. The theory of "shooting Trump supporting Republicans" holds no water based on these facts. Paddock just wanted to kill large masses of people

Muse •Kaskade •Wiz Khalifa •Cage the Elephant •Schoolboy Q •Milky Chance •Tycho •Lil Dicky •Local Natives •Deorro •Kyle •Kiesza •Broods •Goldroom •COIN •Sofi Tukker •Stick Figure •Ekali •Jacob Banks •Whethan •Sigrid •Ellavos •San Fermin •Wingtip •The American Weather

view from Ogden to crowd, this would have been a lot worse

Where did you get the info about his purchasing history of ammo and such and the attempt of the other room and successful rent of the similar room couple months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
        One well trained sniper could have eliminated the threat within minutes. I see snipers set up at high profile sporting events. Why not at other mass gatherings?
        It's a gun free zone - they've got signs posted everywhere saying it's illegal to posses a gun here, so no worries!

Seriously, I'd imagine that will be a thing now that this cat is out of the bag. The logistics of providing effective sniper coverage for an event like this would boggle the mind.

Comment

Great info, Cajun Blake. Had no idea about other purchases and attempt at booking another room for another concert. Also, curious regarding sources -- not doubting, just curious.

Side notes:
          1) Thanks for the "Real American Heroes" post

2) 35remington: what the heck is going on in your avatar pic? Awaiting hostile underwater aliens from Cocoon 4?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            The same way my hunting buddy used to lose every-single-hog he shot with M193 ball. Bullet disintegrates on impact and target is not fatally harmed.
            So you are saying that ball ammo will disintegrate when it hits pig skin? Or am I missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
              So you are saying that ball ammo will disintegrate when it hits pig skin? Or am I missing something here?
              Yes. M193 is a fragmenting round that relies on high velocity and yawing in the target to initiate fragmentation. It is garbage for hunting without perfect shot placement.

Comment

I've been staring at this photo since yesterday... at first i was like many people wondering why he had a black sock on his left hand. But the more I look at, it looks more like that is the sleeve of either a windbreaker or light jacket. Begs the question, why is it like that... is it common for someone to clumsily try to remove their jacket like that before they eat a bullet?

While I have seen jackets pulled off in that manner during a fight, or someone being yanked from behind....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171004-173433.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	24513783

Edit... wife showed me a clearer pic.... it's a weapon stock his hand is laying on.

Whew
                Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 10-04-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

There's a glove on his hand and a stock/ another AR under his body.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    I've been staring at this photo since yesterday...
                    While I have seen jackets pulled off in that manner during a fight, or someone being yanked from behind....
                    Edit... wife showed me a clearer pic.... it's a weapon stock his hand is laying on.

Whew
                    It was previously mentioned that Paddock probably used a shooting glove (or sock) as a form of insulation to protect his hands from excessive barrel heat. He pretty much fired non-stop for 9-10 minutes until the security guard knocked on the door. IMO, the security guard saved many more lives as Paddock took his life shortly thereafter. Read a report earlier indicating 10 of his weapons were modified to simulate full auto. Pretty sure that would have been with bump stocks ; haven't seen any pics or reports yet of GAT triggers.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                      It's a gun free zone - they've got signs posted everywhere saying it's illegal to posses a gun here, so no worries!

Seriously, I'd imagine that will be a thing now that this cat is out of the bag. The logistics of providing effective sniper coverage for an event like this would boggle the mind.

Not really. In fact, I’d be happy to take that job. [emoji1303] I’m good up to 800 yards easily for a center mass shot. At 500 and under his head would look like a party popper going off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        It was previously mentioned that Paddock probably used a shooting glove (or sock) as a form of insulation to protect his hands from excessive barrel heat. He pretty much fired non-stop for 9-10 minutes until the security guard knocked on the door. IMO, the security guard saved many more lives as Paddock took his life shortly thereafter. Read a report earlier indicating 10 of his weapons were modified to simulate full auto. Pretty sure that would have been with bump stocks ; haven't seen any pics or reports yet of GAT triggers.

Heard earlier on news that he had 12 weapons with bump stocks....

Comment

A Mandalay Bay employee claims to have a receipt for room service for 2 including the shooter on 9/27, a day prior to when he's supposed to have checked in.

I don't know.

Room service receipts from the Las Vegas shooter's stay at the Mandalay Bay reveal his insatiable appetite - and raise questions about the official timeline of the massacre.

Comment

I've heard he checked in on Monday the 25th and rented the adjoining room on Thursday the 28th

Comment

That price of the bagel and soup. Wow!

Comment

per the sheriff:

-Paddock spent decades acquiring weapons (weapon types not specified)

-Still evaluating crime scene, will take up to 5 days

-Paddock lived a secret life, most of which we will probably never know the details of (starting to think there is no clear motive)

-Still more interviews to conduct regarding Paddock

-10:05 first shots fired by Paddock
                                -10:12 first two officers arrived on the 31st floor and said gunfire is coming from directly above them
                                -10:15 last shots fired per body cam
                                10:17 first two officers arrive on 32nd floor
                                10:18 security guard tells cops he was shot and gives exact location
                                10:26-10:30 - 8 more officers arrive on 32nd floor. clear rooms
                                11:20 - first breach, Paddock was down on the ground (dead)
                                11:27 - second breach. No other people seen in the room

None of the cameras were actually recording in or outside of the room.

Paddock had 1500 rounds of ammunition in his car in the parking lot of the Mandalay Bay. Explosives as well. Ammonium nitrate, tannerite, etc.

FBI says multiple leads and investigations of travel patterns of persons across the world. .... Aw ****e

FBI saying the list of people being monitored is growing in this investigation, but many of those leads will likely go nowhere.

FBI isn't ready to disclose what information was gathered in the interviews today. The FBI carried our the interviews with the gf (presumably), but the sheriff isn't privy to how those went.

FBI profiler told the sheriff that Paddock doesn't fit any traditional molds in this type of crime. They're still trying to hold numerous interviews with acquaintances to build the profile.

Sheriff explained that "secret life" means he wasn't public, wasn't on social media, etc. Said the crime was meticulously planned, so it is understandable that his private life was well hidden too

Comment

Working...
                                X