No announcement yet.

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am asking this question without snark or sarcasm, there are more than a few members who believe this is a farce or the whole truth will never be known. For those that tend to disbelieve the legitimacy of both the incident and the investigation surrounding the incident: What do you believe the motive was to either instigate this type of incident or to fabricate the investigation surrounding it?

I cant see any benefit to anyone, but I can accept that I may not have explored all the angles.

For me his political affiliation and motive are unimportant. Because right or left, this type of behavior isnt the product of ideology or political beliefs. He was a mad man. Don't consider his lack of criminal history as evidence of lawful behavior. They arent the same thing. Plenty of people lose it later in life. Some of the sickest and most twisted criminals in this country posthumously get glowing reviews from their neighbors and friends.

Comment

There is a video of a guy walking around recording while trying to direct EMTs to victims. I'd suggest not watching it, you'll gain nothing by watching it.

Comment

I've been holding back on the tin foil. It's way too early to speculate...nor should we. Time is our friend right now.

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
        I am asking this question without snark or sarcasm, there are more than a few members who believe this is a farce or the whole truth will never be known. For those that tend to disbelieve the legitimacy of both the incident and the investigation surrounding the incident: What do you believe the motive was to either instigate this type of incident or to fabricate the investigation surrounding it?

I cant see any benefit to anyone, but I can accept that I may not have explored all the angles.

For me his political affiliation and motive are unimportant. Because right or left, this type of behavior isnt the product of ideology or political beliefs. He was a mad man. Don't consider his lack of criminal history as evidence of lawful behavior. They arent the same thing. Plenty of people lose it later in life. Some of the sickest and most twisted criminals in this country posthumously get glowing reviews from their neighbors and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
          There is a video of a guy walking around recording while trying to direct EMTs to victims. I'd suggest not watching it, you'll gain nothing by watching it.

Why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            Why is that?

It's people dying. Regular people like you and me. Not criminals, not isis, not taliban, just regular people dying. Death snores from a head wound you can not unhear. It sucks.

Comment

It's people dying. Regular people like you and me. Not criminals, not isis, not taliban, just regular people dying. Death snores from a head wound you can not unhear. It sucks.
              ughh

Comment

Gotcha. Figured that’s what you meant

Comment

Why hasn't any footage from inside the hotel been released? No mention of a political alliance but the police say he was radicalized. This just doesn't pass the mustard test to me. I know one thing if he were a registered republican , NRA Member the liberal media would be all over it. My two cents he was a radical ANTIFA and the govt is trying keep it under wraps or delay releasing it until emotions subside and settle. They know, with tension as high as they are, that this might be the catalyst that starts a major fight/ domestic war and they are in preventive mode
                  Last edited by BrandonA; 10-03-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I have shot a whole lot of critters in the head and they all bled out their mouth/nose.....and there are usually different consistencies of goo that come puddling out.

It will likely be months before a lot of detail gets out, as they track down all possible leads and motives, and potentially search for accomplices.
                    I headshot 2 animals of a certain species with a .177 cal pellet gun this weekend. They both bled more from the mouth than the actual wound channel.

I'm only hear to read the entertaining theories. We will never know what actually happened.

Maybe he was a CIA/clandestine affairs agent that took his last order/burned

Comment

No matter how transparent and detailed the LEO reports end up being, there will be many who will cry "cover up!" because the reports don't fit the preconceived narrative in their heads. That's not to say a cover up is not possible but whatever the facts, it won't satisfy everybody

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        No matter how transparent and detailed the LEO reports end up being, there will be many who will cry "cover up!" because the reports don't fit the preconceived narrative in their heads. That's not to say a cover up is not possible but whatever the facts, it won't satisfy everybody
                        I agree, BUT, it will be interesting to see what information comes out about internet searches on his electronic devices. What I mean is, fully auto, bump stocks, trigger mods, large capacity mags, surveillance equipment etc. are not your normal tools of the trade for an accountant, no? Did he snap? I don't see how with the premeditated planning involved. I guess we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Why hasn't any footage from inside the hotel been released? No mention of a political alliance but the police say he was radicalized. This just doesn't pass the mustard test to me. I know one thing if he were a registered republican , NRA Member the liberal media would be all over it. My two cents he was a radical ANTIFA and the govt is trying keep it under wraps or delay releasing it until emotions subside and settle. They know, with tension as high as they are, that this might be the catalyst that starts a major fight/ domestic war and they are in preventive mode
                          Sheriff or chief whoever he is was ****** that the pics we've seen we're leaked. I'm sure they are trying not to botch the investigation.
                          Plus, what is there to gain by releasing that footage? This isn't like Boston where they are actively searching for the guys, he DRT.
                          I'm sure they don't care about appeasing the tinfoilers.

Comment

Sheriff or chief whoever he is was ****** that the pics we've seen we're leaked. I'm sure they are trying not to botch the investigation.
                            Plus, what is there to gain by releasing that footage? This isn't like Boston where they are actively searching for the guys, he DRT.
                            I'm sure they don't care about appeasing the tinfoilers.
                            yes they aren't searching for this guy either. He's dead. So why not release the video or details. Hell every other shooting we've known what toothpaste they use and what brand cologne they wear
                            Last edited by BrandonA; 10-03-2017, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Well supposedly they aren't searching for this guy either. He's dead
                              He said that.. DRT ...Dead Right there..

Comment

Well supposedly they aren't searching for this guy either. He's dead
                                That is what I was trying to say, they aren't looking for him so they don't need to show the footage at this point.

The next day after boston we had all kinds of surveillance footage to look at because they were looking for them. You can bet there is much more footage of this guy if he has been there since the 28th, especially being LV.

Comment

Working...
                                X