Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
    You are joking right? You think Facebook posts are news. You think what “shows up in your feed is news?? You think Rachel Madow, Bill Mahr or Sean Hannity are news? That’s all opinion. Are you willing to say that Jason Aldean fans stole wallets and phones from the dead and wounded?
    Hell yea I'm joking. I don't do Facebook. It's all fake news. Everybody has a agenda including so called professional journalists.

Comment

Any new facts come out in the last 20 hours or so? I know we had tons of information by 8am yesterday. Then all the information seemed to stop flowing. That makes me wonder.

Comment

We will be able to tell very soon what this guy's motives are. If the MSM refuses to talk about him and concentrates on guns for the next few months we will know he was a lefty. If we have to hear about him for the next several years and references are made to him for the next decade or so anytime somebody gets killed then we'll know he was a righty.

Comment

Kind of like how Dylan roof is a common topic brought up but nobody knows the name of the guy who shot up the softball field full of republicans

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Kind of like how Dylan roof is a common topic brought up but nobody knows the name of the guy who shot up the softball field full of republicans
            Good point......if he was a Republican and Trump supporter. .....it would be on every media outlet by now.

Comment

We will be able to tell very soon what this guy's motives are. If the MSM refuses to talk about him and concentrates on guns for the next few months we will know he was a lefty. If we have to hear about him for the next several years and references are made to him for the next decade or so anytime somebody gets killed then we'll know he was a righty.

Comment

Sad but true

Comment

It will also be interesting to see if the media labels this a hate crime if the shooter is a left-wing nut nutsack. They started using the term hate crime in Orlando immediately whenever the victims were discovered to be gay. Not saying that wasn't a hate crime but I almost guarantee you that anytime conservatives are killed it will never be labeled a hate crime.

Comment

As mentioned earlier I'm sure they have inspected the other floors where shooting was supposedly coming from but what would stop him from setting up a remote light that he could trigger as he was shooting to make it look like shots were coming from different locations? No windows would have to be broken as it would just be a light set in the window with the curtain open.

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
                      Find the post in purple. Here's your red pill

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...58/#q141104921

Where did you send me and why do I feel like I don’t belong there. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It will also be interesting to see if the media labels this a hate crime if the shooter is a left-wing nut nutsack. They started using the term hate crime in Orlando immediately whenever the victims were discovered to be gay. Not saying that wasn't a hate crime but I almost guarantee you that anytime conservatives are killed it will never be labeled a hate crime.

They will label the sicko however they want to benefit their agenda. There is no culpability in the media anymore. Rarely do they redact their errors in what they report on. They only do it when they get called out.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                          Where did you send me and why do I feel like I don’t belong there. Lol

My thoughts exactly, I think they have their own language or were using code, none of it made sense.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                            As mentioned earlier I'm sure they have inspected the other floors where shooting was supposedly coming from but what would stop him from setting up a remote light that he could trigger as he was shooting to make it look like shots were coming from different locations? No windows would have to be broken as it would just be a light set in the window with the curtain open.

Nothing. Heck a high quality optical flash trigger for photography might pick up the muzzle flash which would visually put the two in sync with one another. Surely they would have found that by now though.

Comment

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

AP is reporting the shooter used a bump stock on his rifles.

The gunman who unleashed hundreds of rounds of gunfire on a crowd of concertgoers in Las Vegas attached what is called a "bump-stock" to two of his weapons, in effect converting semiautomatic firearms into fully automatic ones.

I'm looking for a picture of the robot LV SWAT used to enter his home.
                              Last edited by Bill; 10-03-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Heck i cant getvmy slide fire stock to work. Well, the one I used to have anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X