Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mobrien View Post
    Yep very sad, just saw that a few Antifa sites are claiming one of their comrades took out a bunch of Trump supporters and were praising the attack- horrible.
    Is that from Facebook? No one has taken credit publicly. Please post link where those POS have taken credit.

Comment

My son is a paramedic supervisor in LV. He had just stopped at the concert to check on his guys when the shooting started. He grabbed his bag and ran toward the danger. I am so proud of him. He personally confirmed at least 15 dead. He was starting to work on a young lady when the shooting started again and an LVPD officer pulled him to cover. By the time he got back to her she had passed.
      His team is emotionally spent. Prayers for those involved.

Comment

What a ****ed up ordeal. I haven't been able to follow much until tonight. It's really unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Wrong. For the citizens to have a deterrent to a tyranny they must be able to defend against it. That means equivalency in arms.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
          That's why I said it keeps us neutral earlier to which I had a snowflake respond that he doesn't own any drones or battleships like our government ??? Who's manning those drones and battleships? We the neutral peoples. You think our sons and daughters would turn it on us on given command in present day? You want to increase those odds by handing stuff over little by little for a warm cozy feeling?
          Last edited by Man; 10-02-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Thumper View Post
            My son is a paramedic supervisor in LV. He had just stopped at the concert to check on his guys when the shooting started. He grabbed his bag and ran toward the danger. I am so proud of him. He personally confirmed at least 15 dead. He was starting to work on a young lady when the shooting started again and an LVPD officer pulled him to cover. By the time he got back to her she had passed.
            I'm saying a prayer for your son and all his peers tonight. As a fellow FF/Medic I couldn't imagine going through that. Tell him if he needs anyone to vent to I'm all ears!!

Comment

Man I’ve seen about 3 different videos showing flashes on a low floor. This is so weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you Acameron52. i will make the offer. He is back on shift tonite. Good news is he decided to wear the level III armor i bought him. I can't believe how often he gets shot at.

His supervisor told him they will have counselors for them when they get off shift. Thanks again for the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                  That's crazy, **** like that should be illegal.
                  Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  Something like that does not need to be legal..... not for the average gun enthusiast
                  Write a new legal definition of "automatic weapon" that includes what you're referring to but doesn't outlaw all semi-automatic firearms. We'll wait.

Comment

sad, sad, sad ...... names and faces of this tragic event

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-pictured.html

just 1 of the many ... Christopher Roybal who served in Afghanistan and would have been 29 next week

Comment

Find the post in purple. Here's your red pill

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        That's why I said it keeps us neutral earlier to which I had a snowflake respond that he doesn't own any drones or battleships like our government ??? Who's manning those drones and battleships? We the neutral peoples. You think our sons and daughters would turn it on us on given command in present day? You want to increase those odds by handing stuff over little by little for a warm cozy feeling?
                        Before anyone thinks about giving up one single gun of any kind think about 3 things.

1. Times will change. We will, for certain, have tough economic times in America again. Just because the last "recessions" we all still had it nice and easy does not mean we will always have it nice and easy.
                        2. Forced to pay for healthcare insurance
                        3. Hillary Clinton - Do you think liberals care about you? They will make things VERY hard on the working class sooner or later. They are evil and if you can't see that then you're lost.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Thumper View Post
                          Tell your son his service is greatly appreciated and we will be praying for him and everyone else involved.

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                            Tell your son his service is greatly appreciated and we will be praying for him and everyone else involved.
                            Ditto

Comment

The gun control debate belongs in the "politics and current events" forum.

Can we leave this for facts, or at least reported as facts?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                The gun control debate belongs in the "politics and current events" forum.

Can we leave this for facts, or at least reported as facts?
                                Ya....along with the peter measuring contests

Comment

Working...
                                X