No announcement yet.

How's everyone's opening morning go??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 does, 1 fawn and hundreds of Skeeter's. Think goin into town to buy a thermacell.

Comment

10 doe and 2 little bucks

Comment

Watching college football

Comment

Had a 100lb hog come in at 6:50am but I let him walk... I watched a little 4pt eat from 8:30-9:32am. That's all the action I had this mornin. Pulled my card and I've still got 2 pretty decent bucks showing up every night but they must be vampires...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing this morning just javis and a small 6 pointer

Comment

2 does 3 yearlings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                Saw plenty and passed on does hoping my target buck would show. No luck this morning. Now kicking back at the lease watching open range and snacking on these

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Careful with those!! I know from experience, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw 1 doe and 2 hogs, at 425 yds.

Comment

No good, at work

Comment

3 young 8 pt bucks only. A north wind forced me to another blind that is better later in Oct and into Nov. Blind I wanted to sit at had this guy at it...I just need southeast wind now.
                      Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Sat in the stand until a little after 11:30. Finally saw a doe.........a couple miles down the road on my way home! Great to be sitting in the stand at the lease again though, although I left my seat cushion at the house. That expanded metal seat is hard on my arse!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

To the guys that were "still hunting" posted this thread from the blind as action was slowing down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shut out this morning. Feeder was knocked over by hogs on the 27th according to my camera.

Comment

One two year old 8pt and four does in Western Washington Co

Comment

Great morning! Had a shooter at 12 yds behind me and 5 doe out front. Deer came within 6 yds and not once did they bust from my scent. Actually came in on the trail I walked in on. Big 8 just stayed back in the thicket for 30 min. He finally came out and presented a 20 yd quartering to me shot and I passed after last seasons quartering results. Put on a show and calmly walked away with the doe as they left. Ready for the evening sit and hope he comes in broadside! Here is a shot of the doe as the buck thrashed some brush behind me.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X