Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=682188
    Originally posted by Robert View Post
    I am looking for a spot on a lease in the area. If anyone has spots that are going to open up I would like to meet up and maybe take a look at what you have.

Comment

Not officially I rough scored him in the mid 160's

Comment

Passing on this info; a year round family lease in Clay County near Joy, TX 15 miles SSW of Henrietta. 700 acres +/-. Text Garry Brown (lease manager) for details at 214/957-3735.

Comment

Originally posted by tweeder View Post
          Dec. 22 Haskell County

Did you have permission to shoot that deer? I know the fella that leases the property where that deer was shot. Went goose hunting on Hester lake with him not too long after that.

If I recall correctly his brother in law was the better shot but his dad blew us all away with some crazy shots on the duck pond that morning. ( wasn't he shooting black powder that day)
          Last edited by CaprockRoamer; 03-07-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

[quote=CaprockRoamer;13235560]Did you have permission to shoot that deer? I know the fella that leases the property where that deer was shot. Went goose hunting on Hester lake with him not too shortly after that.[/quote

Annnnd we're off

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
              I put my tag on this 12 pt Sunday AM.Our big deer were moving all day Sat & Sun N of Vera,Tx.
              I have picked up an additional 1400 acres for this year if anyone is looking to join our group.4-5 spots will be available.PM me for details.see post #142 and#157 on this thread for pics of last yrs deer.Both pastures are on the Little Witchta River and boarder The Wag!
              Last edited by crowmagnum; 03-07-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

I have picked up an additional 1400 acres for this year if anyone is looking to join our group.4-5 spots will be available.PM me for details.see post #142 and#157 on this thread for pics of last yrs deer.Both pastures are on the Little Witchta River and boarder The Wag!
                PM Sent!

Comment

Anyone have turkey on their land and not planning on hunting them shoot me a PM! Buddy and me looking for a place to bag some birds!

Comment

Still have 2-3 spots available

Comment

3400 acres next to the Wagg pm me for details.

Comment

3400 acres next to the Wagg pm me for details.
                        Bump for Knox co.

Comment

Working...
                        X