Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to hit 20 before 45! It's a Docmay combo hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
      Bama is going to be one tough mother the way we've been squeezing by. I'd probably rather be hunting during both games and just catch the highlights. We all will be awaiting pics from this hunt.

Did you take a rifle as a back up? If so what caliber?

No rifle backup. I brought my older Hoyt carbon spyder 34 and my Mathews Halon 32/6. Not sure who is going to be up first. Hope they are getting along in the case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck doc safe travels and the critters better watch out

Comment

Good luck and safe travels

Comment

Good luck and safe travels Doc. Always enjoy your hunting adventures and thank you for taking us along for the ride.

Comment

Made it Toronto. I'm in a customs line and have an hour to make my flight to deer lake. It's a bit of a cluster right now as they keep roping people in and out. Strange!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                Made it Toronto. I'm in a customs line and have an hour to make my flight to deer lake. It's a bit of a cluster right now as they keep roping people in and out. Strange!

I'm on a shuttle bus now to my gate. I cleared customs and was on my way to gate. Got pulled aside and asked where I was coming from and what airline. They made me go backwards through customs to grab my declarations form. Nobody knew if my bags would make it or were checked through. Luckily the agent was a nice lady and looked it up. Bags are checked through and I should make my connection. Another 2.5 hour flight and I hit deer lake. I think it will be 130 am local time when I arrive. Then we finish with a 4-5 hour drive to lodge. Always long travel days but always part of the adventure!

Comment

On the plane! No stopping this thing now.

Comment

It's not like you would have been able to sleep any ways. The night before a big hunt is worse than Christmas as a kid for me any ways.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                      I'm on a shuttle bus now to my gate. I cleared customs and was on my way to gate. Got pulled aside and asked where I was coming from and what airline. They made me go backwards through customs to grab my declarations form. Nobody knew if my bags would make it or were checked through. Luckily the agent was a nice lady and looked it up. Bags are checked through and I should make my connection. Another 2.5 hour flight and I hit deer lake. I think it will be 130 am local time when I arrive. Then we finish with a 4-5 hour drive to lodge. Always long travel days but always part of the adventure!

Talk about a long day. It's all worth it in the end. Best of luck bud!!

Comment

I always love it when you hit the final leg of air travel on these things. Seeing lots of guys with camo packs and hunting caps. My kind of folks!

Comment

Always enjoy your hunts. Have fun.

Comment

Good luck Doc!

Comment

Good luck! In for updates

Comment

Good luck! Following...

Comment

Working...