Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations and great write up!

Comment

What a hunt! What an adventure! I can imagine that it's hard to come back down to reality after experiencing something like that. What's really special is that you went and took a very nice bull with your bow. That gives you bragging rights for years and years to come.

For this I concur that you Sir have won the Internet for today. Wow what a hunt!

Comment

Congratulations on the bull. I really enjoyed reading your hunt story. Thanks

Comment

great story and an awesome bull!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

My congratulations to you sir!! And a BIG thank you for taking the time to do such a fantastic write up! Pics are awesome as well!! Are you able to bring back your meat on a hunt like this?

Comment

Caribou Hunt

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                My congratulations to you sir!! And a BIG thank you for taking the time to do such a fantastic write up! Pics are awesome as well!! Are you able to bring back your meat on a hunt like this?

Thank you. I could have brought home 50lbs of meat. They limit you because if the float plane weight restrictions. Only allowed to bring 50lbs of gear/clothing too. I decided to donate the meat to the northern community (Arviat). Caribou is good, but in my opinion not in the class of elk or moose.
                Last edited by Kdog; 09-20-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X