Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gosh almighty that looks delicious!

Comment

I dont have a hunt this year planned with the wife in school.. I just went back and read through this thread and it made me super happy.. Hopefully me bumping it lets someone who missed it get really excited for this year..

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
        I dont have a hunt this year planned with the wife in school.. I just went back and read through this thread and it made me super happy.. Hopefully me bumping it lets someone who missed it get really excited for this year..

Comment

I dont have a hunt this year planned with the wife in school.. I just went back and read through this thread and it made me super happy.. sHopefully me bumping it lets someone who missed it get really excited for this year..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

in

Comment

After the last few years, you are going to get in a depressed state without something lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  After the last few years, you are going to get in a depressed state without something lined up.

Wife graduates in December so headed to Arizona in Jan. Then hopefully New Zealand in May. Haha

Comment

Awesome hunt and writeup! Congrats!

Comment

Amazing hunt and write-up! What a beast -- you and the elk!

Comment

What a hunt! Congratulations I will be looking up the podcast.

Comment

Just saw this thread for the first time... not sure how I missed it.

But I am glad I didn't see it before going on my first elk hunt... might have had too high of expectations!

Congrats yet again!

Comment

Wife graduates in December so headed to Arizona in Jan. Then hopefully New Zealand in May. Haha

That should make up for that and tell her congrats!

Comment

JT - I am just reading this thread, as I missed it caught up in my own personal elk journey. What a story and bull....CONGRATULATIONS !!

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I missed this thread too until now. Wow what a great story and hunt. Field & Stream doesn't have anything on this!!! I am starting to get in shape for next year's elk hunt, this gives me lots of motivation!!

Comment

Working...
                                X