Tropical Storm Irma - now Hurricane Irma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
    Negative. Unless it goes directly over Cuba, it'll remain a strong Cat 4 at the least. There's not much in the atmosphere to lessen her strength and the Turks, Bahamas don't have anything that will slow her down.

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    It'll be a Cat 3 after it goes over those islands.

Skinny

Skinny

Comment

Cuba has weakened it, however, it hasn't made landfall yet

Comment

Latest report now that she is back over open water, Cat 4 130mph wind and is moving Northwest at 6mph with the pressure dropping at 933mb. Hold on to your hats this thing is far from being over. Prayers for all in her path what ever that turns out to be.

Comment

Miami radar is picking up the eye now.

Comment

Dropping pressure again

929 as of the latest tracker

Comment

90 mph wind gust as the eye wall approaches the Florida Keys.

Comment

Eye wall is reaching the Keys now. 130 mph wind moving Northwest at 8mph 928 mp pressure.

Comment

Wow, I can't imagine what the people that didn't evacuate are going through in the Keys right now. There's going to be a large loss of life down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    Dropping pressure again

929 as of the latest tracker
                    You might not have a hunting season this year..... I'm sure you'll be busting your arse well into October...

Comment

My cousin and her family stayed in Tampa, they're all staying at her son's house which is 50' above sea level so they should be good on the storm surge.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        Cuba has weakened it, however, it hasn't made landfall yet

I hear ya...I'm just trying to wish this thing away I guess. Hate to see and hear of people's lives getting turned upside down.

Skinny

Comment

The storm was angry last night my friends.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXqMR1Q1LRA"]ALMOST DIE: Man hitted by Wave taking pictures at Southernmost point, Key West - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            I hear ya...I'm just trying to wish this thing away I guess. Hate to see and hear of people's lives getting turned upside down.

Skinny
                            I could not agree more. With as many people showing up on those Key West web cams yesterday I have to believe there's going to be a large loss of life in the Keys.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              Dumb arse

Comment

Sure was...like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.

Comment

Working...
                                X