2017-2018 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hix View Post
    Couple of 4.5 yo imo. 7pt makes a good cull and the 8 has an awesome double throat patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would name him the bow tie buck!

Comment

Well heck, lighting will keep me from getting in a tree. Coffee and back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
        Well heck, lighting will keep me from getting in a tree. Coffee and back to sleep.
        Boy, I came a **** floater here in Polk County! Waiting out the line and then I will head our. It’s pretty wicked out there at moment!

Comment

I'm in Jasper county, radar showed clear till about 9:30. Up at 4, hour and a half drive, sneak in, get set up at 6:25, 7:15 radar is RED. pack up, lower bow, sneak out, 30 yards from stand abort sneak mode, hual your wet ***. It's a toad strangler, sitting in truck to try and wait it out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

We got our rain late last night and early morning. I'm enjoying this 50* temp and northern wind.

Saw two fawns (twins without mom) and a 3 point who broke off his right side last night. I hope this front gets em moving.

Comment

I'm back in the tree, 13* temp drop. Looks like I've got about an hour and a half break in the rain. I'll keep an eye on the radar and right before the rain gets here I'm going to climb down and spread about 30lbs of fert on a small plot I planted.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

I shot this buck yesterday evening when he came in bumping does around in Jasper county. I drew on him the day before, but couldn't ever get a shot. Glad he came back the next day!

Comment

Originally posted by TICK MAGNET View Post

I shot this buck yesterday evening when he came in bumping does around in Jasper county. I drew on him the day before, but couldn't ever get a shot. Glad he came back the next day!

Nice buck!

Comment

Tick Magnet is a slayer

Comment

That’s a dandy Tick Magnet.

Heard a few bucks hit the dirt n east Tx yesterday.

I’m going after a big 6 after church and in the morning. Hope this storm through him off his 6:30am routine. This will be my first sit at this stand.

Comment

Love the buck Tick magnet. the magic week is here! Im so pumped up to finally hunt my targets!!! i just pulled a card and one of them was in in good light this morning right in the pouring rain.. I love it.

Comment

I have seen pics of a monster out of Walker County from yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Dead monster?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              TBHer???????? I hope ol Blues nose got moistened up good. God knows i hope i dont need him. the next three days should produce. Im hunting dream deer..

Comment

Well I received an invite to hunt a special place this evening, an I didn't pass up the offer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X