X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really should take more pictures

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Love following this... keep it coming... be safe and may God's blessings and safety be with you..

Comment

Big congrats Sir!! Awesome story and pics...

Comment

That is awesome. Congrats!

Comment

just seeing this today. Really cool posts. This is on my bucket list when I retire. gonna spend a few months up there.

enjoy it.

Comment

Great thread, keep it coming.

Comment

Congrats! Great story -- thanks for sharing!

Comment

wow great write up and cool adventures stay safe out there and keep living the dream

Comment

Very good thread. Congrats on the kill. Beautiful area

Comment

Congrats on a successful hunt.I look forward to reading more of your adventures.Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Congrats on a great bull. You are living the dream. Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Wow what an adventure and huge congrats on your goals. Very impressive to say the least. Makes one look at things in a different perspective. Very nice bull!

Comment

I know this isn't from Alaska, but I got drawn for an antelope in Wyoming. Originally put in as a group but everyone else pulled out last minute and I didn't pull my application so I went solo.

Left POC in dad's truck Friday morning, slept at a rest stop somewhere in NM and made my hunt area around 1400 Saturday. Found some on a skinny patch of public land and was watching them waiting to see if they'd come further into it (they were right on the border from what I could tell without a fence) until a rancher chased them off and into the private. He came over and talked to me just long enough to tell me I shouldn't be hunting there "it's too close to my private property". Needless to say, I left, ended up calling the warden's office to ask about it. They took my statement as it's hunter harrassment.

Gave me a couple walk in areas to look at the next day and a nice area to camp. Woke up Sunday to a great sunrise and took off to find the walk in areas. First one I came to had a doe and fawn on one side of the road and a buck on the other. I slowed down but kept driving till I got out of sight, parked and took a better look at the buck. Figured if i could get closer than 200yrds and he stayed within 100yrds of the road he'd look good in the cooler.

Ended up taking the shot at 120yrds and he was not 5yrds from the fence on the road looking to get across after the doe. The .243 with barnes ttsx dropped him in his tracks. He's not a monster, but he's going to eat pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome stuff brother , keep the pics and adventures coming

glass ?? S&B Zenith 3-12x50
                              Last edited by Cajun Blake; 09-24-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X