Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Leap of faith and moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you made it safe and thanks for taking us along on the journey. You're living the adventure many a man dreams of.

Comment

And like that the trip is over, Jon is back in Cali, but we did finally take the canoe out and got some Alaskan fish slime on it in a little pond off the road. We hiked flattop trail here in Anchorage, a must do if you have a clear day in town. And had to make a stop at the ABC before we said our goodbyes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahhhh, the Bush Co. Been there, done that and used to have the t-shirt. Been to quite a few bachelor parties in that place and the Crazy Horse. Done lots of hiking at Flattop and snowmachining on the Powerline Pass. You'll love it up there.

Comment

Checked another one off the list lastnight. That's not noon on my watch either.

Comment

Well, finally started filling the freezer. Another first knocked out in what some will call a controversial way.... snagging salmon in Seward.

Comment

That's a pretty good stringer full of reds! Snagging is just meat fishing. I've done it.

Comment

Exactly. Wanna get a good little pile started before I turn it sporting.... then again it isn't exactly as easy as it sounds. (Good stringer because my friend was fishing a proxy as well haha)
                Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                That's a pretty good stringer full of reds! Snagging is just meat fishing. I've done it.

Comment

Parents are up for a visit so were back in Seward, snagging red runs are just about done and were heading out in the A.M. after some barn doors. But stopped at one of the weirs today to see the salmon on the move.

Comment

Thanks for updating and sharing these awesome pics!! I really like the 50 degree reading on the truck dash!!

Comment

Awesome.. My wife promised me that we will live in Alaska for a few years of our life.. when that will be?? I dont know??

Comment

What an adventure you will be living. Thanks for taking us on the journey there, and keep supplying us with updated chapters!

Comment

Thanks for the pics. Brings back memories. I drove through pretty much all those places.

Comment

Thanks for the pics and story. I drove there with my brother in 2005 and can't wait to get back. You're living the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Thanks for updating and sharing these awesome pics!! I really like the 50 degree reading on the truck dash!!

That’s what I’m saying!! 50 degrees, bring it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

About to wrap up 10 days of vacation here in Alaska. We’ve seen some amazing stuff during this time that’s for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X