X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
      In true fashion I haven't updated this as things are always 90miles a minute while I'm home. Did a bit more flight training this last trip home (out of Georgetown under the GIbill), finished my instrument rating before last rotation so I'm working on commercial now. And I bought the white Avid and the red and silver Cessna 175.

Sent from somewhere
      All you need now is a float plane

Congrats on doing what you want to do

Comment

Wow, awesome update.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, first time seeing this post. You’re living my dream and I’m sure many others! Keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            All you need now is a float plane

Congrats on doing what you want to do
            Well..... I actually just need the rating and floats. The Avid is already set up for them.

Sent from somewhere

Comment

Really stinking cool, as the others have said. Thanks for sharing the awesome pictures! I am jealous too

Comment

Great read!!

Comment

Nice......Congrats!!!

Comment

Wow, this thread is going on 3 years already and still full of excitement. Thanks for taking this old guy on your journey and thank you for your service.

Comment

Living the good life brother! Who else keeps expecting a woman to show up and screw up this thread

Comment

So you are saying that you made the right decision to move to Alaska?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                          Living the good life brother! Who else keeps expecting a woman to show up and screw up this thread
                          It's Alaska, not a chance of that happening.

Absolutely made the right decision. Working some real estate rearranging to make it even better.

Sent from somewhere

Comment

Living the life!!

Comment

Thread just keeps on getting better. Congrats to you! Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Comment

Working...
                              X