Leap of faith and moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I need to update this....

Brother and Dad are up for a couple weeks so we did a trip to Valdez, drove the Denali highway and filled my freezer from Seward.

Sent from somewhere

Comment

WOW!!! that's impressive, looks like a blast.

that pic with the sled full of fish and the bald eagle behind you screams 'Merica

Comment

Envious and Jealousy doesn't begin to describe how I feel seeing that. My Brother and Sister both been up there and I haven't. I've been wanting to get some Halibut fishing done for a while now. Awesome landscapes for sure.

Comment

WOW!! That looks like an awesome time. Thank you for sharing the pics!

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

So, I've been back a couple weeks from my last rotation at work and need to update.

Had a fly out Caribou hunt planned with a couple buddies and 1 had to cancel so it was just 2 of us on the same hunt I did the year prior. I'll let the pictures show the trip.

Sent from somewhere

Comment

Actually got to fly the otter for a few minutes (not if anyone with authority asks) and we got inserted a day early and pulled out 2 days early completely tagged out. Since we had some extra time we went to Seward to do some fishing. Buddy flew out today with 110lbs of fish, caribou, and the story of the craziest thing he's ever done with me... chasing a grizzly bear.

Sent from somewhere

Comment

Great story, Merc! Your hand on the paw is a cool picture. Was the griz getting after your meat cache?

I’ve done the haul road hunt a couple times but never a fly out. On my bucket list. Congrats to you and your buddy!

Comment

So cool!! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is bucket list everything for sure!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the ride. Be safe

Comment

Merc, please send cool weather !

As long as one doesn’t shirk his/her responsibilities to wife & kids, its better to be a “doer” than a “talker”

Live life brother, don’t be a spectator.

Comment

I just read this whole thread.... Merc, you should write a book and incorporate these pictures. You Sir, are living a very special life. I wish you safe travels on all your adventures, and will stay tuned for the next chapter.

-J.C.

Comment

Ever eat at the Apollo restaurant in Seward?? The breadsticks are to die for. We were there in May and had a wonderful time.

Comment

Following this thread. Awesomeness. Keep it coming.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X