Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Panhandle Hunting Thread (5th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the buck!

Comment

Congrats Stiles

Comment

Congrats on your first!

Comment

Thanks, only rifle hunted before this. Had a blast with the bow though. Also nice to get to hunt a month before the other guys we hunt with

Comment

Here a pic of a nice 11 my dad saw. Deer were moving like crazy on Friday. He counted 123 deer on our wheat field that evening

Comment

Originally posted by Stileschristner View Post

Here a pic of a nice 11 my dad saw. Deer were moving like crazy on Friday. He counted 123 deer on our wheat field that evening

I love it when it's cold and they lay out in the sun like a hound dog in the back yard. One of the many cool things about the TX Panhandle.

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Anyone hunt around Turkey?

Comment

We are north of turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Jcav View Post
                        We are north of turkey
                        How is it looking for you guys? I'm northeast of Turkey, north of 86. I went in early October for bow season but didn't see much. I think the warm weather and excellent range conditions were most likely why, but curious if others in the area are seeing activity pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stileschristner View Post

First time posting in here.. This is my first season bow hunting, we hunt in wheeler county. Saw a lot of deer Friday morning and evening including some good mature bucks. Deer movement was a little slower yesterday and today but I managed to stick an arrow in this bad boy this morning!
                          That's a good buck, congrats!

Comment

Well looks like this weekend gonna b my first trip of the year!! Hoping the boy can get it done more then anything!! He says he’s trophy huntin this year but we will see about that when a horned deer walks out!! Lol I know when I was 10 years old a trophy deer to me was a dead deer!!! Hoping to see some action out in Lakeview but either way the time out there and the adult beverages should make for a good weekend!!!

Comment

I might have shot this one way up in NE panhandle...

Click image for larger version

Name:	tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	24517596

Name:	tbh1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	24517595

Name:	tbh2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	24517594

Comment

daaannnnngggg mitch! thats one heck of a buck! you must be on cloud 9, congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X