Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2017 Pre-Season CFB Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell of a game

Comment

Sec sec sec

Comment

very questionable play call ... why run option to the short side of the field ?

Comment

Hard to believe Tech lost that one after being in control most of the game.
          Two this week like that, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            very questionable play call ... why run option to the short side of the field ?
            Coach Moore used to always say there was a better chance to get a numbers mismatch on the short side.
            I miss seeing the Wishbone.
            Thank you Coach DKR

Comment

OU ran it to the short side a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                Bring back tear aways!
                And giant pads. The neck pad for the middle lb.

Comment

Looks like I crashed early on a good finish

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    OU ran it to the short side a lot.
                    I made a pretty good living running speed option into the boundary in goal line situations. Didn't see it so no idea if it was speed option or not but I promise you that has been a staple of option football for a long time. Obviously it must not have worked this time!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                      I made a pretty good living running speed option into the boundary in goal line situations. Didn't see it so no idea if it was speed option or not but I promise you that has been a staple of option football for a long time. Obviously it must not have worked this time!! Lol
                      I believe it was speed with a G block. G missed the cut.

Comment

Looks like a fairly tough week for Pick 'em

Comment

Oh yay. I forgot about pickem. I know I lost 10. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            I love watching it. I can't wait until this spread crap cycle rotates out.
                            It appears as though we might be headed that direction. The Red Raiders ran 35 pass plays and 40 running plays on Saturday. I realize that it's a small sample size, but I'll be interested to see if that trend continues throughout the season.

Comment

A good running game and a stout D would dominate the Big 12........just like when the winner gats pounded in the bowl game. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                                Went back and looked. Speed option and pulled backside G. He missed the cut.

Comment

Working...
                                X