Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sbot lights out opening day. Sunday I went a bit heavy on the aiming fluid and sucked bad.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]871173[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
          Are these all Herman's comments or just this one?

Not sure, been on the water all day. But it was a miserable loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thoughts and prayers being sent to ALA asst. coach Mike Locksley and family. His son was shot and killed over the weekend.

Howard County (Md.) police said in a statement that 25-year-old Meiko Locksley died after he was found with a gunshot wound in Columbia, Md., at 10:20 p.m. ET on Sunday.
            "Multiple callers reported hearing a single gunshot in the neighborhood, and a resident located Locksley outside and called 911," Howard County police said in the news release.

Meiko Locksley was transported to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, where he later died. "Police have no additional information about a possible suspect or motive at this time," the statement read.

UT fans will recognize the name as he is Kai Locksley's older brother

just awful as I wouldn't know where to begin
            Last edited by Cajun Blake; 09-04-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

sorry to here. Kai Locksley brother?

Comment

Believe he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  Thoughts and prayers being sent to ALA asst. coach Mike Locksley and family. His son was shot and killed over the weekend.

Howard County (Md.) police said in a statement that 25-year-old Meiko Locksley died after he was found with a gunshot wound in Columbia, Md., at 10:20 p.m. ET on Sunday.
                  "Multiple callers reported hearing a single gunshot in the neighborhood, and a resident located Locksley outside and called 911," Howard County police said in the news release.

Meiko Locksley was transported to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, where he later died. "Police have no additional information about a possible suspect or motive at this time," the statement read.

UT fans will recognize the name as he is Kai Locksley's older brother

just awful as I wouldn't know where to begin

He attended La Cueva high school here in Albuquerque while his father was head coach at UNM. Prayers for the family.

Meiko is 15.
                  Last edited by ladrones; 09-04-2017, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jed1226 View Post
                    Texas is still reaping what it sowed with LHN and it being greedy.

Uhhh, sory to bust your bubble. Texas already sucked when the LHN came around. After 2008 MNC game, Mack got fat and lazy and 2 coaches later here we are. Still stinkin up the place.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                      uhhh, sory to bust your bubble. Texas already sucked when the lhn came around. After 2008 mnc game, mack got fat and lazy and 2 coaches later here we are. Still stinkin up the place.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

2009*....

Comment

Yet at least they were competing for a 5th title in 2008 and 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Hill exceeded my expectations but that one interception jeez. That being said I think it was good he got to see Robinson on the field. Let him know is job isn't secure by any means.
                          Numbers were decent but honestly he only had about 7 attempts that he actually had to go through a progression. The interception was one. It was a touchdown and he threw it about two counts late. He only completed two of them. The other 4 he panicked and threw them right in the ground as usual. Granted, the offense only ran about 6 different plays all night so we will see. Robinson is clearly the superior athlete and it's not really even close. There will be growing pains and still an accuracy issue at this point. If they drop a couple, I would expect him to play the rest of the way. We will see. Should get a little better idea this week. One thing is for certain, the defense is bigger and faster than last year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Numbers were decent but honestly he only had about 7 attempts that he actually had to go through a progression. The interception was one. It was a touchdown and he threw it about two counts late. He only completed two of them. The other 4 he panicked and threw them right in the ground as usual. Granted, the offense only ran about 6 different plays all night so we will see. Robinson is clearly the superior athlete and it's not really even close. There will be growing pains and still an accuracy issue at this point. If they drop a couple, I would expect him to play the rest of the way. We will see. Should get a little better idea this week. One thing is for certain, the defense is bigger and faster than last year.
                              Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Yet at least they were competing for a 5th title in 2008 and 2009.
                                I'm off the "we used to compete" bandwagon. It serves no purpose living in yesterday. Texas sucks. We don't know the cause of it. Texas ATM chokes. We don't know the cause of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X