Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baylor fan here. Being down 8 players in secondary killed Baylor tonight. They started a WR and 3 freshmen tonight and it showed. Their QB had his way all night. It was hard to judge the defense because all they did was pitch and catch. Lost another running back and now only freshmen left there as well. I underestimated the impact of the depleted secondary. With not many guys coming back soon this may be an even longer season than I thought. Crazy to see the amount of fans that dont see the impact of injuries and depth on a team. Long term I believe in Rhule and Snow in Waco.

Comment

Well... Bama is still Bama. Looks like they're poised for another playoff birth

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
        Baylor fan here. Being down 8 players in secondary killed Baylor tonight. They started a WR and 3 freshmen tonight and it showed. Their QB had his way all night. It was hard to judge the defense because all they did was pitch and catch. Lost another running back and now only freshmen left there as well. I underestimated the impact of the depleted secondary. With not many guys coming back soon this may be an even longer season than I thought. Crazy to see the amount of fans that dont see the impact of injuries and depth on a team. Long term I believe in Rhule and Snow in Waco.
        Maybe so. But Liberty???

Comment

Quick notes. Jackson St is bad. TCU defensive line is 27 times better than last year(Ross Blacklock is crazy big). Reagor is a freak. Turpin is.....well Turpin
          Shawn Robinson is gleaming with confidence. GP notched his 150th win today and held Jackson St. to 65 yds of total offense

And the cons:
          Kenny Hill is not good enough to win a conference title. It's ashame considering everything around him. Oh well.

Comment

It's Kenny Trill... get it straight!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Looks like Bama is going on year 6 with no kicker
              At least we had someone who could scare the uprights.
              Tonight, not so much.

Comment

Lol. Baylor lost at home too? Tough day for the Lone Star State. To Liberty? Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who the F is Liberty?

Comment

Halfway through the 4th qtr and BYU has 76 yds total offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Maybe so. But Liberty???
                      Good QB and 2 legit receivers. Ball out of QB's hands quick. Punted twice all night. Started a wr that moved to CB Wednesday and 3 freshmen and it looked like it. Offense is fine. Had to see it to believe it. 7 on 7 is what they played. Either freshmen grow up real fast or every team will go 3 step and get the ball out on them.

Comment

2017 Pre-Season CFB Thread

LSU looked sharp considering who they were missing. I don't know if Etling will be able to get it one when it counts but our D looked legit. I bet at least 6-8 true freshman played meaningful snaps and nobody looked overmatched......Bama is still Bama though

Comment

LSU - 27 v. BYU - 0 ... statistics

BYU:
                          2 of 10 on 3rd downs
                          6 first downs (LSU 26)
                          97 total yds (LSU 479)
                          -5 rushing yds (LSU 296)
                          38 offensive plays (LSU 75)
                          18 min possession
                          never crossed midfield

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            LSU looked sharp considering who they were missing. I don't know if Etling will be able to get it one when it counts but our D looked legit. I bet at least 6-8 true freshman played meaningful snaps and nobody looked overmatched......Bama is still Bama though

That defense gets LSU 8 wins at a minimum. We shall see if the offense progresses throughout the year.

Comment

Go Frogs!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                Go Frogs!

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X