Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
    Carne Al Pastor
    Got it from HEB pretty good and easy on the griddle. Some homemade guac to go along with it.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ^^^^^ I've got to try!

Comment

So I leave mine at the lake house. And sometimes I come down and it has a little rust on it. So I basically have to re-clean it and reseason it.

Does anyone else have this issue? Or a way to fix it? That's even with a cover on it.

Comment

I've found that the metal griddle cover works very well to keep the griddle from rusting if you wipe it down well with olive oil after using and cleaning. The vinyl covers tend to hold moisture in and condensation becomes a problem under them. Mine has sat outside on the patio since Christmas of 2017 and after about 6 months of battling rust, I threw away the vinyl cover and just keep it covered with the fabricated aluminum cover I bought as an after market add on...

Comment

I threw my vinyl cover away when I got the metal one because of the rust.

Comment

I really want one of the metal ones but have not dropped the coin on it. Sounds like I need to!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I have been wanting one of these for a while and Tractor Supply had 15% off all grills and accessories on Labor Day weekend. I bought the BS 36" plus a few accessories. Sale price was $45 off, so $250 for the grill.
              I put it together and seasoned it per directions. I cooked beef and chicken fajitas, sausage, and onions/bell peppers that night. Sure was easy and cooked all of it quicker than I expected. I cooked burgers my normal way the next day, but will be doing the smash burger technique next time.
              I like the grease drain in the back, but on my second cook I didn't notice that the catch basin had slid to one side. First time I pushed grease through it all went to the ground. Dogs appreciated that.
              My wife went crazy on Amazon and bought more accessories. Like she says, add to cart is easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                I have been wanting one of these for a while and Tractor Supply had 15% off all grills and accessories on Labor Day weekend. I bought the BS 36" plus a few accessories. Sale price was $45 off, so $250 for the grill.
                I put it together and seasoned it per directions. I cooked beef and chicken fajitas, sausage, and onions/bell peppers that night. Sure was easy and cooked all of it quicker than I expected. I cooked burgers my normal way the next day, but will be doing the smash burger technique next time.
                I like the grease drain in the back, but on my second cook I didn't notice that the catch basin had slid to one side. First time I pushed grease through it all went to the ground. Dogs appreciated that.
                My wife went crazy on Amazon and bought more accessories. Like she says, add to cart is easy.

Haha. Welcome to the club.

Comment

Let's bring this back. I was able to pick up a new Pro Series 36" (linked below) at Wal-Mart for $350. Some locations may still have them. This is my 2nd griddle. I have 1 at the lease and now 1 at home. The original one (at the lease) was the basic 36" model and cost the same as I was able to get this pro-series for. Couldn't pass it up.

Got it all assembled and seasoned up but haven't got to cook on it just yet.

Comment

Cooked up some duck the other day for tacos.

Comment

Had to strip mine to bare metal last week. It is rusting sitting under a covered porch.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        Had to strip mine to bare metal last week. It is rusting sitting under a covered porch.
                        You’re not using it enough

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          You’re not using it enough

Truth!

I tole myseff tha same thang!! It's gettin' that time o' year too to cook outside!

Good time to bring this back up...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Truth!

I tole myseff tha same thang!! It's gettin' that time o' year too to cook outside!

Good time to bring this back up...
                            You're late, been cooking on mine several times a week for the last month or 2... Heck I never really quit.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a heavy duty griddle with stand made by Shirley Fabrication out of Tuscaloosa,Alabama if anybody is interested? griddle is made out of 1/4" plate.
                              Only used a handfull of times. pd $450 will sell for $250. I'm in the Corpus Christi area.

Comment

D-Bull. Post a pic of it on here

Comment

Working...
                                X