No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I gave the HEB fajitas y’all been talking about a try.
    Did chicken tonight and will do beef next time.
    The chicken was really good!

Comment

I don’t care for the chicken unless it’s the boneless thighs.
      The beef I think you will enjoy. Don’t over cook em.

Comment

Made breakfast tacos out of 3 lbs bacon ends and pieces and 2 dozen eggs. Dang it that was good stuff. Don’t worry Charlie I fully cooked the bacon this time.

You just can’t beat a big breakfast on a griddle. It’s so easy and fast to cook and clean up.

Comment

Yessir, breakfast is THE best meal to cook on a griddle! Can't believe you didn't have hash browns and peppers/onions, and a few tortillas!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Yessir, breakfast is THE best meal to cook on a griddle! Can't believe you didn't have hash browns and peppers/onions, and a few tortillas!!

peppers/ onions and tortillas were added in there after the pics Didn’t have hash browns this time.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

peppers/ onions and tortillas were added in there after the pics Didn’t have hash browns this time.
              Cuttin back on carbs!! Eatin healthy‼️🤣👍

Comment

Saw this at HEB in Livingston. Thought I would share it with the group. 36” stainless

Comment

Pork chops are on the menu for this rainy day we are having.

Comment

Saw this at HEB in Livingston. Thought I would share it with the group. 36” stainless
                    Jeff, is that a drop in griddle for a grill? Or is it a full blown 3 or 4 burner griddle?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Jeff, is that a drop in griddle for a grill? Or is it a full blown 3 or 4 burner griddle?

Just one you drop in to replace a 36” griddle top

Comment

There are folks that will eat this up for the easy care but it’s a big no for me. Lots of great food comes from flat iron or cast iron but stainless not so much

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

There are folks that will eat this up for the easy care but it’s a big no for me. Lots of great food comes from flat iron or cast iron but stainless not so much
                          Yessir! One of the reasons I passed on it. I was also concerned that warping could be an issue.

Comment

Breakfast is served!!! Venison sausage, eggs, cheese, with hot buttery tortillas
                            Attached Files

Comment

Another great day spent with good food and grandkids.

Attached Files

Comment

That's what it's all about ^^^ right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X