Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Both have a roof. One also has a slip over soft cover.

OK....thanks. I need to wait until we enlarge the deck and top then.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      To follow up on this, Blackstone is sending me a new 22" griddle top, no questions asked, after I sent them the pics and a video of pouring eggs and water on it this past weekend at the lease. Took me a bit to get back up there but it looked like the top of a mountain with eggs as clouds as soon as it hit the griddle.
      Ever get your replacement griddle top from Blackstone?

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        Ever get your replacement griddle top from Blackstone?

Yes sir got it 5 days later. Life has been so busy that I haven't been able to season it. Will do it this weekend. Just in time to take it out west for turkey season...

Comment

1st cook on mine turned out great this morning. Should have bought one years ago. This was the one on sale from wal mart the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't searched through entire thread, anyone have a blackstone with air fryer combo if so how do you like it

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
              Haven't searched through entire thread, anyone have a blackstone with air fryer combo if so how do you like it

I don’t think one’s been posted. Sounds interesting

Comment

Anyone have any of the newer camp chef griddles. Looking at the FTG900 as im looking for something BIG for under my outdoor patio kitchen area.

Comment

Nachos on the blackstone?

Comment

Biscuits and gravy!!!!

Comment

To the top for AC.

Comment

Yep, all 39 pages are still there‼️

Comment

Thanks. Lots of good info and recipes on this thread that I go back to. When I searched it earlier it only pulled up the first two pages.

Comment

Jeff, I still use this thread myself from time to time. You're right, lot of good info and recipes... I've reached the point I think I'm about ready for a new griddle (mainly so I can take my old one to the deer lease!!)...

Comment

So it seems the search function is actually functional

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
                                X