Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    1,500 posts in this thread and you’re finally telling us the key. Thanks.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. End the thread! The key has been posted

Comment

Purchasing a griddle and hooking up the propane is the key.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Did 40 burgers on Saturday at a Cub Scout camp out on the 22 inch. Ran like a champ.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackston...mpaign_id=9383

This ^^^ is a 36” Blackstone from Walmart for $279 including hard cover.

Thought I would post it here for you 22” griddle heads to step up.

Hell if I had the room, on our lease deck, I'd probably just offer to buy yours..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Hell if I had the room, on our lease deck, I'd probably just offer to buy yours..

Comment

You buys who have them at your deer lease camps, if you keep them outside, how do they fare sitting for long periods of time unused with respect to rusting? I'd love to have a griddle at our camp, but don't want to have to spend half a day cleaning it before I can use it...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                You buys who have them at your deer lease camps, if you keep them outside, how do they fare sitting for long periods of time unused with respect to rusting? I'd love to have a griddle at our camp, but don't want to have to spend half a day cleaning it before I can use it...

Once it’s seasoned it should do fine. This one sits in a screened in porch of a camp in the Anahuac marsh.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Once it’s seasoned it should do fine. This one sits in a screened in porch of a camp in the Anahuac marsh.
                  Sure like that hard cover! What brand is that one?

Comment

Sure like that hard cover! What brand is that one?

Not sure but my 22” Blackstone has the same.

Comment

A couple guys at my camp have them sitting in an outdoor kitchen. They are well seasoned and have no rust issues.

Comment

A couple guys at my camp have them sitting in an outdoor kitchen. They are well seasoned and have no rust issues.

Are they covered via a roof or a slip over cover as well?

Comment

If we had one, it would be under a roof (metal carport) on a slab... My Blackstone has a stainless cabinet, but I bought an aluminum cover for it and it sits outside in my back yard... but it gets used pretty often. If I could get one of those with the attached cover and season it all summer, it would probably be OK I'd guess then... Hmmmm...

Comment

I have a metal cover and also the fabric cover on mine. It sits under a covered porch. I have gone as long as 2 months without using and it still looks great. I would think it could sit longer with no use… I have never had any rust issues.
                            However, I do scrape it and put a fresh coat of grape seed oil while it’s still hot after every use…

Comment

Both have a roof. One also has a slip over soft cover.

Comment

Working...
                              X